Dunfermline V ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woods scored - Vigurs assist - 2-0 county

To be expected, good players...sad to see them go. Will be interesting at the derby

(btw Scotty, your avatar is driving me to distraction, tell me you have yon lassie's contact details....

DAFC.net live updates on Dunfermline Athletic matches

Djebi-Zadi with ` interesting ` clearance that goes out for Pars corner

Gibson and Kirk over it, and Gibson puts it wide

Bell fouled in dangerous area free kick to us 25 yards out

And before I can even look up Rooney is putting the ball wide of Fleming`s right hand post

David Graham causing a wee bit of excitement beating 2 players and the edge of the box but sadly his shot well wide

Glass winning a cheer for skinning his man but his ball to Kirk is too long

Which is blasted over the bar this time

Swung in and cleared but back out and foul to Inverness in dangerous area and again McGregor puts it out for a corner

McGregor taking no chances and puts it out for corner

Elgin have just gone 1-0 up...

County are winning 2-1

And I'm sure CaleyCanary will appreciate this score - Norwich 0 Colchester 5 at half time...

Pretty cr@p first day to the new season so far... still, only another 3240 minutes left to salvage the season. ha ha

By the way, has anyone used the 'NEW CHANTS' yet. ;)

DAFC.net live updates on Dunfermline Athletic matches

Corner comes to nothing

Long cross by Gibson put out for corner

Long ball by Woods not quite cut out by Djebi-Zadi, Gibson cuts it back to Bell whose shot is blocked, comes out to Glass who hits it straight at Esson

Crowd seems a bit disappointing for first league match

Kirk has had a shot over the bar

Second half underway, slack ball lets Burke in but Inverness recover

Heard the half-time report on Radio Scotland - Lionel coming closest to scoring after a fantastic run and shot.

Rooney's missed another couple of sitters...

Now if we'd done what I suggested on another thread, and played Lionel had been upfront in place of Rooney, (Hastings or McBain at LB) we would have had this game won by now...

As it is Lionel will probably lose possession on his own 18 yard line, near the end and Pars will score to win the game.

Why does no one listen to me?