Dunfermline V ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be happy with a point in Dunfermline. Win your home games and take something from your away games and you wont be far away come the end of the season.

That is the most nervous time I've ever spent trying to find out what is going on in an ICT match. Now I understand what it's like for all you other guys who stay abroad. Glad I will be home in 2 weeks and back at the games. Relieved we got off to a winning start today.

I love CoX!! there i said it... ya Fooking Dancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rooney GTF!!! at least 5 sitters... now if that was me in work.. 5 faults that could be fixed and i didnt... on the second time id get a talking to 3rd a letter 4th a letter 5th... Id have my jotters.. I'm not being negitive but he needs loaded out or somthing to find his foot.. We cant take the risk with missing so many chances as a striker....

Still happy with just a point Scotty. Sure you are delighted with 3 like all of us.

Well done the lads.

indeed - deep joy (as I posted). I would have been happy with a single point, but 3 makes the day that much sweeter B)