Top of the League and your no

dingwallcof

Never thought I would be able bring this topic up again. I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

Good luck, I hope your lot can sustain the level of performance they are at just now. The Highlands deserve an SPL club and at the moment we don't appear to be anywhere near that quality. Now feck off back to yer sisters bed ya tink.

Never thought I would be able bring this topic up again. I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

Good luck, I hope your lot can sustain the level of performance they are at just now. The Highlands deserve an SPL club and at the moment we don't appear to be anywhere near that quality. Now feck off back to yer sisters bed ya tink.

Good to note that following all the talks that took place with the police, club management, Supporters Trust, etc, offensive, racist posts regarding our distant cousins in Dingwall now seems to be a thing of the past!

Well done 5th Stand... Keep up the good work...

:025:

• 5 months later...

I do, however, think Dundee have blown it by sacking Jocky.

Dundee might, just might have saved the season by sacking Jocky,but mebees a couple of weeks late, time will tell,one thing is certain, we definately wouldnt have won it had Jocky stayed.Today was the best we have played in weeks.

Been away out the country, is it true then?

Live it, love it, Mantis my man f045.gif

(2.30pm on Easter Monday. Pished on red wine. It's not big and it's not clever but sheesh, am loving it a045.gif )

• 8 years later...