GOOD LUCK !

Joonya

I think this is as an appropriate place for those to leave their wishes for the Tartan Marchers.

CTO's very own Beatonio (aka Chumba), Slater, Lady Madonna and Wum' have taken Highland March to an International level and will attempt to walk 500 Miles from Olso to Glasgow.

Although they are doing this on the back of Scotlands 4-0 thumping, they will set off from their hotel in the morning in an effort to reach Hampden Park in time for the Macedonia fixture.

These guys are taking just 1 day off throughout the entire 3 and a bit weeks - to take in RC's visit to the TCS later this month.

So, good luck to all you guys. No doubt there will be a few stories, shocks and surprises in store on your epic journey. I am gutted I can't be there to win an 'international' cap, but credit to you all... keep us posted!!!

It was one thing to have to watch that cr@p on Wednesday.....can't imagine trying to pick yourself up to walk afterwards!

Thinking of you guys - hope it's all going well.

I'm sure there will be a huge Hampden Roar to welcome you back home - good luck!

Alba Gu Brath!

Mrs PB

xx

Edited by Mrs Pauliebee

I can't help thinking about them out there and how they're getting.

No 'twitter' or 'blog' updates....guess they're busy walking.... :rolleyes:

Good luck gang and I hope the blisters haven't shown up yet.

The tartan marchers are now over 50 miles outside Olso and have had the weather on their side. They are greatful for the rain today after a coupld days o decent sunshine.

Everyone (as far as I know) is still going strong and feet are bearing up nicely.

They are unable to update their website, but are putting blogs up on the SFA website...

They must have posted Mon, Tue and Weds blogs all at the same time because there was nowt there y'day. I take it the SFA update these pages and not the Marchers. Fully understand if it's the marchers of course.. :016:

Hi all, cheers for the messages. Been a bit of a struggle to update our progress online due to limited facilities where we are staying, so I've given up on Twitter and decided just to text our blogs to the SFA.

Therefore, you can find out how we are getting on by clicking the link CaleyD provided above, we should have photos up soon too.

Things are going well so far, approx 160 miles down now, will arrive in Stavanger on Wednesday afternoon should all go to plan. Taken a day off today to catch up on other commitments, and since we've had a tough last two days, all on concrete. Last night was pretty terrible, 3000 ft up and some of the worst rain I've seen, coupled with a biting arctic chill, we're all feeling it today!

But on a brighter note, Norway has some of the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen, especially at around 5000ft, and I would seriously consider coming back if it wasn't for the crazy prices! A loose pepper is more expensive than caviar! :lol:

Thanks to everyone who has supported us, hope to see you at the County game next weekend!

You can donate at www.tartanmarch.com!

Cheers,

Martin

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully the boys on the park will take inspiration from your efforts and put in a good display and also grab a vital three points. A big well done to you all. That is one heck of an achievement and you all have our greatest respect and admiration.

If the boys on the park do not do the business then I suggest you head around to the dressing room and rub all your sweaty socks and stinking boots in their faces. ( You can tread on a frog for me whilst you are there too... :( )

:lol: :(