The Boy Proctor

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Guest Sandy Cromarty

I have it, in  phone call at 11pm last night that the target is David Proctor, the offer is good and the money is on the table.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

My news came from Broughty Ferry and another offer is for Dods but very reduced as against Proctor, Black is considered a poor risk though Blackburn, Wolves and Southend have looked at him.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Sorry Folks about that, I posted before I finished!! there was three phone calls last night, the first was from George Malley and then the next two was from Brian Newlands and Tom Kennedy, Tom drinks in the same pub as Brewster.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

You and I know that's it's better not to ask that question on here, but it is Proctor and there's two ways about it, the offer is viable and does not contain any further assurances, by that there is no injury,medicals or future scotland appearances.

Guest kingkojak

aitch.. the whole world knows he drinks in the heathmount. 

i know it the wrong place to ask such a question, but it would be nice to arrange a caley supporters club day trip to his local :clapping04:

I wouldn't believe anything which came from the lips of Brewster given his recent record.  He talks everything up like it is a done deal before he has even spoken to the importnat people about it.  The guy is full of BS.

I wouldn't believe anything which came from the lips of Brewster given his recent record.  He talks everything up like it is a done deal before he has even spoken to the importnat people about it.  The guy is full of BS.
i think the problem with brewster is he,s to pally with grassa,instead of having just a at work relationship,they were drinking buddies also,and still are so he probably discusses things with him,when  had a few bevvies that he shouldnt

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Proctor will not be benched tomorrow due to ongoing talks, otherwise he will get a run out if he and his agent agree's.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Welcome your input Donaldo, and BF you're way off,if like many punters on here if your interest ( as was Robb'os)  in the Heathmount,was of a nature unrelated to fitba, you are mistaken.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

More Hitches, the deal if any, only involves one season with Dutd and at inside forward, the suggested contract also carries and includes further limitations.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Kaiser, the deal is solid, he will get one season with Dutd and then two with whichever is up to him in the EPL.