New announcer dude on the park

tm4tj

So the tyrant's at it again. is he? Pretty pathetic stuff really. Really just proves my point the other day that there isn't a competent person sitting on the Board of Directors.

How do we start a vote of no confidence in the whole lot? Or do we actually need someone to take the Tyrant away from his position of "absolute power"?

He knows that the fans opinion is turning against him and his incompetent puppets, mark my words he will throw a bit of cash into the club again to try to regain his great saviour crown again, thankfully most people are now wise to his game.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mark my words he will throw a bit of cash into the club again to try to regain his great saviour crown again, thankfully most people are now wise to his game.

But the question is, why?

Why does he want to put money into a sport that he has no interest in what so ever?

Why now? Why not while we were still in the SPL with a chance of staying up?

As you've said, it appears that certainly a lot of the fans (I wouldn't say there's a majority) are onto the Tyrant and his asset stripping skulllduggery - however until someone very very rich (or someone that has compromising photo's) steps up to the plate, there is very little - perhaps even nothing that the average ICT fan can do about the potentially club-ending problem that we currently face.

here that's no way to speck about jud haha anyway what he told me tonight there looking for someone else full time ?85 per game same as caley D. So much for ur free time caleyd

I'm as sure as I can be that CaleyD hasn't received a penny for the work he has done this season.

LG this might be a touch cheeky as I am not actually a member of the trust but do you think the trust will take this matter up with the board.

Thats a really good movie by the way, and a really good indication into just how paranoid the board are. Why don't they do something to address the criticism rather than remove the criticism. Bunch of tools. How long have they been round this club for? They should leave it alone and go buy Clach. What are they trying to achieve whilst being in charge of this club? You really do worry. Soulless, selfish and crooked. Running the club into the ground. Go away.

This isnt the first time this has happened. My father was an announcer at the stadium for years. He also did so for no charge. Once he started to voice his concerns re the running of the club he was shunted out of the post for someone else who was getting paid for the job! This was of course after training the person on how to work the system etc! My father voiced his opinions at board meetings direct but this cost him. For years the board of this club have been clueless. It is a jobs for the boys club and until we have a clean break it will continue that way. It is the same "boys" that got is relegated last year due to their dithering over sacking Brewster but it took them 30 seconds to get rid of CaleyD. I think a few songs will be in order for next week!

I edited your post as it was out of line. Regardless of any thoughts and opinions on how good, bad or indifferent they might have been, they stepped in to assist at the last moment and don't deserve any grief for doing their bit.

ictdavid, I suspect someone was yanking your chain. If ICT's books show any payment for a Stadium Announcer so far this season, I can assure you that money has not been coming to me.

Snack bar tab? :)

Shoddy way to treat a volunteer. I wonder if enthusiasm will be as high for snow clearing when next required

A very good point. Some of Caley Ds posts might be quite close to the bone for the backroom staff at ICT but the bottom line is that in his volunteer role as stadium announcer he did only what was asked of him. He didn't use it as a platform for viewing his opinions about the way the club is being run. He did only what was asked of him - read teams, play music etc. - and did it out of his own free time and for free into the bargain.

Nice to see how ICT treat people who want to help the club out from time to time. Can't see many folk wanting to help the club clear the pitch in future after reading this. Can't say I do.

usually by now there's someone from the club (or one of their puppets) on here with some sort of defence of their actions - yet so far, there isn't.

perhaps they're still deep in thought as to how to go about an acceptable excuse. :)

usually by now there's someone from the club (or one of their puppets) on here with some sort of defence of their actions - yet so far, there isn't.

perhaps they're still deep in thought as to how to go about an acceptable excuse. :)

Or perhaps there is a weekend happy hour in the Heathmount

..... some sort of defence of their actions - ... perhaps they're still deep in thought as to how to go about an acceptable excuse. :)

I'm not sure it's going to be possible to put a positive spin on how CaleyD's been treated...

what does anyone expect from a bunch of inept amateurs? FFS....our puppet chairmans background lyes in shinty! Id like to know what percentage of the Club Directors are actually "fans" of ICT, let alone football!

As a distant fan, I too am upset by the cavalier treatment meted out to CaleyD.

I would caution however shooting down Darren, after all he is only the messenger boy. If he doesn't do as the powers that Be tell him, he will be the next one down the road.

I am sure also that the board are aware of the depth of feeling mounting against them, they would be naieve to ignore it.

I agree with the post that the Trust should become more voiceiferous, it doesn't matter whether the people complaining on here, are trust members or not,. They are FANS who have the welfare of the club at heart.

I wonder if any board members are going to the Drumossie, better wear Flak jackets

Edited by latviaman

As a distant fan, I too am upset by the cavalier treatment meted out to CaleyD.

I would caution however shooting down Darren, after all he is only the messenger boy. If he doesn't do as the powers that Be tell him, he will be the next one down the road.

very true - an unenviable position for him to be in.

I would have to say that Caley D should have been moderated a long time ago - some of his posts are abusive and misreprehensible and are trying to bring disrepute to our beloved muppets. Plus I heard Darren chucked him cos he couldnt fit into the uniform.

But then again - thank feck nearly everybody appears to be smelling the coffee - and where is the feckin usual protection crew ??

I do not think removing someone from a position within an organisation for making comments out with that position which may be detrimental to an organisation or it's owners is as bad as is being made out here. CaleyD's comments made on here may or may not be true, they may or may not be justified but to think that any employer be it of a voluntary position or paid one would put up with a constant stream of accusations aimed at the person who has invested the most into that organisation is a little naive to say the least.

EDIT- This post and my following post have been edited to reflect the fact that CaleyD has indeed acknowledged his former employers rights, my point is more aimed at those who are getting incredibly wound up by the circumstances.

Edited by Revbirdog

Feck me - do you mean stopping taking the feckin p*** out of the mupptes - Me - I can support the team and always will do - No bunch of feckin useless muppets are going to stop me from supporting ICT or spouting off - unless they ban me of course. :tonguecheek:

Caley D is a bigger target - forgive the pun - because of his previous standing - of course the club have a point in botting him out - but the bottom line is that he is simply stating a few feckin facts - and many othres are beginning to see that it is not the haverings of the likes of you and me.

Look forward to ma double voddie in the Hunting Lodge. :)

Feck me - do you mean stopping taking the feckin p*** out of the mupptes - Me - I can support the team and always will do - No bunch of feckin useless muppets are going to stop me from supporting ICT or spouting off - unless they ban me of course. :tonguecheek:

Caley D is a bigger target - forgive the pun - because of his previous standing - of course the club have a point in botting him out - but the bottom line is that he is simply stating a few feckin facts - and many othres are beginning to see that it is not the haverings of the likes of you and me.

Look forward to ma double voddie in the Hunting Lodge. :)

It was two double voddies Johndo and you would have got one of them in the Pheonix yesterday if you hadn't left before I had the chance to introduce myself there, it was nice to meet you at the match :D

Edited by Revbirdog

Birdog, I have (twice) acknowledged the clubs rights in this matter and not once have I mentioned, suggested or encouraged any kind of fan revolt.

If this situation causes the club any problems at this "critical" time in the season then that is of their own making....I didn't go in and ask that they remove me now because it suited whatever agenda you think I might have.

I have made no assertion or accusation regarding what the clubs actions may or may not tell people about the larger picture.

A question was asked and I have answered it.

Birdog, I have (twice) acknowledged the clubs rights in this matter and not once have I mentioned, suggested or encouraged any kind of fan revolt.

If this situation causes the club any problems at this "critical" time in the season then that is of their own making....I didn't go in and ask that they remove me now because it suited whatever agenda you think I might have.

I have made no assertion or accusation regarding what the clubs actions may or may not tell people about the larger picture.

Fair enough Don.

DOH - you asked the question "Are they just a bunch of self preservation muppets ??" - Personally I knew the answer several years ago.

All I can say is - get your erse to Kilmarnock and join the faithful.

The muppets are on their way out - plans are in place. B)

Not sure if you just made a random comment but it ur comment was truthful, i have also heard the same rumour and had been wondering if anyone else had heard it

Any of you lads like to share your info with the rest of us ?