Fox to Livi

Guest gty

Suprised nobody has picked up on this, but I read in the paper yesterday (cannot remember which one, I'm a cabbie and we swap papers around during day). That John Robertson is preparing a bid for Foxy.

Graham

We have loads of midfielders and nearly all of them would have to be injured for Fox to get a game. A transfer would be a good move for all parties.

I think that a good number of us would rather that we play with 10 men :006:. Nothing personal, just that he does not bring anything to the team.

Fox moving to Livi was/is believed to be a permanent move.  It was Fraser that we were looking to put on loan.  I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him move on a permanent basis as the majority of his family are in Edinburgh and he spends nearly all his free time there as it is.

He got of to a flying start with his "Super Sub" appearences for us, but never seemed capable of sustaining any kind of form.  Maybe he'll get luck and find it with someone else, but I don't see him having any kind of long term future at ICT.

"Livingston's interest in Fox has been common knowledge for weeks, the only real question is whether or not it will be a loan deal".

Yes but Fox going to Livi was only being talked off as part of a swap deal for Hoolihan. Which didn't happen..

Perhaps this was when we discoved if we loaned Fraser we couldn't recall him if Brown got injured or lost form. Or perhaps it's cos we landed Rankin..

Anyhow, a cash bid for Fox from Livi is news! .  John Robertson was known to be keen on Foxy, but no one was talking a cash bid.

Not even our resident medium  :notworthy01: IHE was predicting this....

Graham