Golly

davieB

Scotty, nice to see we are in complete agreement.

:015: - fair enough  :004:

maybe I am defending the site's integrity a little too much and maybe you are exaggerating the regularity of the 'witch-hunts' when the truth most likely lies somewhere in the middle. Lets just agree to the fact that people are entitled to criticise but sometimes that goes a little over the top.

Incidentally, we do have a 'report' button on each post. If a post is reported we will review it and decide if we need to take action against the poster, delete it, move it, close it etc. We also respond to the club or the SPL if they complain about postings. Most times, this process takes place in the background away from the forums with only those involved knowing about it. If a player saw a posting they were unhappy about and wanted to complain they could do so discretely either as a registered member or through the club. To their credit, although many players have taken a slagging from time to time, only 1 player has ever emailed me to complain about a posting and that was 6 or 7 years ago, and one other player had a light hearted go at me about something on the boards at a supporters do 3 or 4 years ago.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sophia, I thought I would just bring things down to your level  :001: You're obsessed with childish insults (like most of the Dundee Utd fans I've met) but seem unable to find any on this thread, I just thought I'd test you to see if you would actually recognise one. Next I'm going to put spaces before my commas, bet that'll really annoy you  :015:

This thread seems to have morphed from a discussion about a players performance to a discussion about what people should and shouldn't say on the forum and how they should say it, together with some personal points scoring against a couple of individual contributors - none of this is football related andfor that reason I think it is time to close the thread, if anyone wishes it to be re-opened to allow them to add to the original subject feel free to PM one of the moderators to request it.

For those who want a personal conversation, you are welcome to continue it in private via the PM function available on these forums.

If anyone has particular objection to the contribution of any user and does not wish to continue viewing their comments then you can use the ignore function.