C*unty Roll Call..

DingwallAway

I cant fecking go I've to pi%%ing work..I really tryed to get away for it (Im starting to think my boss is a staggy!!)I've phoned the ticket office to get advice as I dont want my seat being empty just below the singers in Section G but no answer...... Season tickets cant be transfered can they?

The Tartan Marchers will be there! ICT have kindly said we can do a lap of honour and so hopefully raise a bit of money, just means we have to walk 20 miles straight after flying into Aberdeen on Friday to allow ourselves the day off! Bring it on!

It's my birthday on saturday, so my Dons supporting Dad has bought tickets for the game; along with the Kingsmill ?10 taster thing. Not sure where the seats are...

What time is the Kingsmill suite open from? 12.30pm? If so, can you buy pies etc at that time? Wouldn't mind getting a couple of pies there for lunch, in amongst the pints.

Also, is it a shirt and tie job? Or can you wear an ICT top and trainers...

Better find all this out before I leave Aberdeen tomorrow!

Suit up. When you get there people will think you are important and not just "some fan" :)

Wish I could go to this one but I can't as I cracked my rib on Tuesday night playing tennis :(

How did you manage that? :)

Me +1

Dived for a ball and landed on my side. Didn't realise till the next morning. I didn't really need to say that i cracked my rib I just wanted sympathy :P

Suit up. When you get there people will think you are important and not just "some fan" :(

I've currently got 8 very visible stitches on my head; so if I suit up I think people will probably think i'm 'the accused' and i'm lost on my way to the courthouse! :)