Testing Times for Christie

caleyboy

Yup, Charles, it must be something to do with generations---I don't have much of a clue what you are talking about either. :005:

It's like who is Poin and Poinsetta--if you get my poin-t.

After all I have just learnt about toe-in and toe-in'- in't-right re my car. And with that new electronic injection stuff they tell me we don't need a carburettoror distributor cap any more.

changes, changes.

And when I heard on the tele recently that we will soon be having s-x with our computers  I must say that I  :015:woke  up from my sixtogenarian slumbers but my hearing was so bad that I just could not make out what they were saying----knocking the ear trumpet doesn't seem to work as well as it used to but knocking-up the lap top may soon  solve all my problems ..... :015:

Pressure getting to him?

~Clicky~

EDIT: - admin edit to fix url. If adding 'long' URLS, please use the URL=http://.......... enclosed in square brackets [ ] and then add a description and a closing /URL tag also enclosed in square brackets. Alternatively, click the button at the top of the text entry box that looks like a little globe and it will prompt you for url and description .....

And even more.  :010: :010:

I do not usually adopt this attitude but I think the quotes on Dods are a load of bollicks:

The ex-Hibs and St Johnstone defender's formal transfer request on Wednesday was refused amid talk of fresh interest from United.

With Hibs visiting this weekend, gaffer Charlie Christie revealed it was unlikely Dods would be stripped of the armband.

Christie believes Dods remains the right on-field leader and is backing the unsettled centre-half to keep performing to a high standard.

While out-of-favour Stuart Golabek is club captain, Dods has deputised since last season.

Christie said: "The captaincy is an issue.

"I spoke to Darren about it before the Aberdeen game last Saturday and he said, 'It's been an honour to captain the club and will continue to be.'

"Darren said he would give it 100 per cent commitment. I'll make a decision in the next 48 hours but can't see anything changing for Saturday.

"Darren responded really well and looked solid at Pittodrie. But there will be added pressure on him.

"There is no dilemma over whether Darren will play.

"He'll definitely feature. It's a similar situation to Stilian Petrov at Parkhead - and you saw what he did for Celtic last weekend

This is ICT not feckin Cellic. Dods performances are showing he is having difficulty handling the pressure. One more bad performance and he is off and the transfer fee lowered. Get a feckin grip.  :008: :008: :008:

It appears to me the problem is caused by Dods. He is still under contract and if we decide to play him or not is up to CC to decide. He has been partly at fault for the goals this season, but he has not suddenly become a bad player over the close season. Mental therapy may solve the problem, anyone know a good shrink........cold water does it for me.

I say we should keep him to the contract, whether he plays or not.

If he plays we could get extra revenue worth more than the transfer fees, Sky TV, cup run, league position etc. This nonsense about cashing him in now is just surrendering our rights under the contract, a legal document. He should be going nowhere unless we deem him of no further benefit to the club. Play him today Charlie, it's your choice.

No, God, none of these players suddenly become bad overnight, and Munro will be a big player for us this year. I see know one is keen to slag off Brown for his part in all this, he was as much to blame for the St Mirren goals. The Dons goal was not so culpable for the defence, pass beat them whether Dods waved his arms or not, he was not going to catch Crawford. The back five from last season were the reason we were so good, aided by Dargoals, and I see no reason they will not feature heavily this season as well.