A Terrible Tragedy

Johnboy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to use my real name all. I thought I would post as once I head over I will be out of contact for a week or so. I just want to thank all that have passed on their kind remarks and to any that pass them on after this. It helps all the family to know that there are good people out there thinking of us at this hard time. I will be printing the comments that appear and passing them onto my father when I see him and he will be touched.

Many thanks again and see you soon.

Roger Riach

My wife and I are deeply saddened by this news. Whenever we were in Inshes Tesco we would always make a beeline for her checkout. The patter between her and Christine on the next checkout regularly had us both in stiches.

Best wishes,

John

I heard news whilst joining the tartan marchers in Perthshire yesterday, and we were all shocked to hear of this.

the TM team (Yompa, Chumba, Lady Madonna and Wum) have asked me to pass on their wishes.

I too pass on my own towards yourself roger, and your family.