A Terrible Tragedy

Johnboy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again to you all. I am sending this from Bangkok and I can say at 1025 ourtime on Friday, my mother has not died. She is very ill and it is not looking positive but she did not die yesterday afternoon as reported. Dont feel bad re links etc this news is down to one journalist who is based in Bangkok who is currently in Australia who has spread the news that she has already left us. She may not come out of her coma but his vermin had no right to spread this shocking story. For anyone who is interested, his name is John Le Fevre.

Speak to you all soon.

As if you are not going through enough at the moment without being bombarded with press every time you go out.

It is a terrible situation, made worse by the media.

Love to you and your family

Really shocked to hear about this. I had been away most of the week so only heard of the story when I got home on sunday night and seen a paper here. Was in total shock when I seen the story and a picture of Roger. And then to hear of her passing away last night I cant begin to think of how you are feeling just now.

Everyones thoughts here are with you and your family just now.

Edited by Joe DiMaggio

Hello this is Tricia, Rogers sister. This is the first time I've sat down and read all your messages of support. I want to thank you and assure you that we are all drawing strength from these, especially Roger who knows many of you personally. I made the mistake of looking at a certain journalists webpage this evening and can't help but wonder why he hasn't been to the police with his evidence and why it is that his pictures were on the net before they were passed to the police - if they were. Unfortunately there are some very sick and twisted people in this world who will do anything for a quick buck but frankly my Mum was worth an infinite amount more than he will ever be. What goes around comes around and I would hope that his come uppance is imminent.

Once again thank you all for your messages of support, they really do help.

Tricia everyone on here is thinking of you and your family at this terrible time. As you say there are awful people out there who are not even human but they are in the minority and will get their turn in due course.I am so sorry that vermin like this are making a awful situation even worse for your family. Keep in touch.