Hastings Gone & Golly Back

CaleyD

Well I'm quite chuffed Golly is back...put some heart and grit back in the team - it's severely lacking!!!

I think Golly will be hungry to prove himself and end on a high!

Not entirely his fault he's been kept out of the team at County, personal issues, handbags with Adams.

Their loss is our gain.

WELCOME BACK GOLLY!!!

:021: ^_^ :021:

Now go and get stuck into em lad!

Mrs PB

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how good is that player?

Your obviously far too young to remember the Stuart Golabek who led this team to SPL

Its Daniel Park ^_^

I can remember him always being on the bench in the SPL, iv also got his signature aswell.

I may be wrong but I dont think Daniel was ever on the bench for ICT first team. Maybe reserves.

Your obviously far too young to remember the Stuart Golabek who led this team to SPL

Its Daniel Park ^_^

I can remember him always being on the bench in the SPL, iv also got his signature aswell.

I'm sure the player you mention will love the fact you have told everyone he is slagging off team mates. Will do wonders for team spirit, I don't think.

Your obviously far too young to remember the Stuart Golabek who helped this team to SPL and led it in our first couple of very successful seasons

Thats the problem though Alex , your harping back to the good old days but those days are long gone as are Stuarts better footballing days .

Its because of those good old days of continuing success that so many fans now see a defeat as a disaster.

Its not that it was a defeat thats pissed people off , its the gutless , uninspired nature of the defeat .

^_^

Nail head and hitting on springs to mind.

and why are we letting him go, when Hamilton seem to think he'd cut it in the SPL?? boggles!!

Edited by georgeios

Well I'm quite chuffed Golly is back...put some heart and grit back in the team - it's severely lacking!!!

Not entirely his fault he's been kept out of the team at County, personal issues, handbags with Adams.

Their loss is our gain.

WELCOME BACK GOLLY!!!

:021: :025: :021:

Mrs PB

It will be good to see Golly in ICT colours again... he's always been a great servant to the club :)

Their loss is our gain.

WELCOME BACK GOLLY!!!

:021: :025: :021:

Mrs PB

It will be good to see Golly in ICT colours again... he's always been a great servant to the club :)

I would also like to thank Hastings for his many years of service...12 I believe! Good luck mate.

Its Daniel Park :025:

I'm sure Daniel will be grateful to you for making his alleged opinion public.

Hastings is an honest guy but noy Caley quality. hamilton look out. Golly was one of the best players I have seen in an ICT shirt... but not now. Butcher is beginning to clutch at straws.

At the start of the season? :blink:

Shurely shum mishtake, Mish Moneypenny. :D

I'd feel let down as a fan of ICT if we didnt make the effort to arrange a testimonial match for Hastings at some stage.

I've said this before but the last time I saw Golly play was last winter, he looked alot fitter than I'd seen him for years, maybe him being frozen out at County has something to do with Brewster? Was he the ICT manager when he left first time round?

Edited by clacher_holiday2

Good to have Golly back, I think he is capable of dong a good job for us. But may well be back to County when we get back in the SPL.

Hastings departure is more of a mystery. A capable deputy for LDZ who would have kept the pressure on him. He had a flaw in his game, but was usually reliable enough. Great servant for the club and a heck of a nice chap by all acounts. He should get his game wether he is here or not. Poor show if he doesn't. Strange and sad.

As for Vigurs. Vigurs departure had very little to do with football, and more to do with the fact that he is an alleged racist thug, who without doubt had a bad attitude. This will soon make itself apparent at County.

Edited by themann4thejob
part in italics edited

for the avoidance of any and all doubt, please be aware that any further comments relating to a pending court case will be deleted. not only is it dodgy legal ground to talk about it but it is also against our site policy regarding personal/private lives of ICT players (including ex-players)

for the avoidance of any and all doubt, please be aware that any further comments relating to a pending court case will be deleted. not only is it dodgy legal ground to talk about it but it is also against our site policy regarding personal/private lives of ICT players (including ex-players)

Gotcha about the pending cases, but surely any case of proven criminality is a public matter. I dont see any bannings for "Taxi for Sheerin" comments and so on. I understand your need to make rules, but once anything is "out" then surely it no longer qualifies as gossip - right Grassa - but becomes a matter for the public, like war, taxes and approach roads.