2. 2. Travel and/or Accommodation?

• Travel Only
    • Accommodation Only
    • Travel and Accommodation
  3. 3. How many of you?

• 1 - Just Me
    • 2 - Me and Friend/Partner
    • 3 or more - I'll take the family

A number of fans (Inverness based and Exiles) have been kicking around the idea of making the trip to Queen of the South on 5th Dec an overnighter.

The idea is that we leave early on the Saturday to travel down to the game, stay overnight on the Saturday and then travel back on the Sunday.

I thought it might be good to open up the idea to everyone to see how much interest their is and based on that look at what can be done to try and secure group travel, hospitality and accommodation.

Should you not have the option to say no?

Whats the point in having the poll to find out the interest levels if people cant say that they would not be interested

:) ...perhaps those not interested, might not vote, therefor, those who do vote, are interested. :) ... giving you the number of people who are interested. Voila

I've spoken with the Supporters Trust and they have agreed (in principle) to assist with the running of the bus for this. I'll be getting some costings and stuff sorted for it this week so will be able to give more information on that soon.

Would the bus be back to inverness before 12 on sunday afternoon, because ill have work on sunday at 2pm and that means getting into Elgin and getting to work. Also theres noway i canget that day off, espically in december...

• 3 weeks later...