Partick -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What was with the commentators refering to Partick as 'Thistle' all the time. What a tube.

Partick have always been known as thistle... they are after all also older than us, they refer to us as Caley all the time.... thats just the way it is,

Happydays all the same well done, gounds like a hard fight, Balivis from what my mate said saved our skin a load of times and had some shot to, Grant didnt do that much and when he rilised he was the captain txted me asking why he was playing pish... oh and why the funk put Duncan up for a penner when hes proven to be pish thats him missed two for two now...

Scotty, My vote for Captain would go to Foran.. hes the most experianced on all tho when i think about it... He gets carded almost as much as Ross so maybe not, put a gun to my head and make me chose it would be in all fairness................ Ryan...

What was with the commentators refering to Partick as 'Thistle' all the time. What a tube.

Partick have always been known as thistle... they are after all also older than us, they refer to us as Caley all the time.... thats just the way it is,

Happydays all the same well done, gounds like a hard fight, Balivis from what my mate said saved our skin a load of times and had some shot to, Grant didnt do that much and when he rilised he was the captain txted me asking why he was playing pish... oh and why the funk put Duncan up for a penner when hes proven to be pish thats him missed two for two now...

Scotty, My vote for Captain would go to Foran.. hes the most experianced on all tho when i think about it... He gets carded almost as much as Ross so maybe not, put a gun to my head and make me chose it would be in all fairness................ Ryan...

Are you on something B) ?

Anyone know how Golly played today???

He was awsome by all acounts, even on the radio he was all over the place, but in a good way.. the way you want him to be lol.... Well done golly and welcome back.