Partick -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

Slightly ironic Sanchez score after Ian McCall deemed him not good enough after a trial.

I never knew that.

On yoursel' Dani boy, get it right up him.

aye he was at partick the week before he played for 5 mins at Elgin i think it was, he was seen to be to easy to push off the ball and a wee bit small..... GIRFUY

0-2 gettttin

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree about Eagle. For me he is not as direct as Hayes but as I said elsewhere he is not afraid to go backwards to go forward. He is a busy player, lightweight but busy. I am not sure if he is any better than Zander was, but they are similar types of player. He does track back and gets in about the opposition ankles.

Sounds like a good first half from us. Hope we can consolidate and accelerate away in the second half. I look for more from Hayes, get skinning yer man and set up the goals please.

HALF TIME SCORES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annan Athletic 0-2 Elgin

Cameron 6

McBeth o.g. 43

Partick 0-1 Inverness CT

Sanchez 6

Ross County 1-0 Queen of South

Di Giacomo 26

Stirling 0-2 Dundee

Griffiths 10

Griffiths 26

Looking good for the Northern teams at H-T :D

HALF TIME SCORES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annan Athletic 0-2 Elgin

Cameron 6

McBeth o.g. 43

Partick 0-1 Inverness CT

Sanchez 6

Di Giacomo 26

Stirling 0-2 Dundee

Griffiths 10

Griffiths 26

Caley - Elgin semi at Borough Briggs would be brilliant

61 users reading this topic! Alot of interest eh?!

Radio really bigging us up, must be putting in some performance.

Ill be honest, i was a tad worried about this fixture today. Partick aint the worst team, but the fact we were pathetic last week, then Butcher buggered off with the scotland squad for the whole week, leaving us with Maurice. Seems like its gone alrite though. Hear that Butcher is letting Maurice do alot of the working/shouting from the dugout.

HALF TIME SCORES

Annan Athletic 0-2 Elgin

Cameron 6

McBeth o.g. 43

Partick 0-1 Inverness CT

Sanchez 6

Di Giacomo 26

Stirling 0-2 Dundee

Griffiths 10

Griffiths 26

Caley - Elgin semi at Borough Briggs would be brilliant

Yep then stuff the tinklers in the final.

I think they play the final at McDairmid Park or they did the last time we won it. Im not sure if it changes every year

Prior to our win, the last time we were in the final (V Alloa) it was played at the Shyberry so I would presume it would be played at the "most logical" ground.

I think they play the final at McDairmid Park or they did the last time we won it. Im not sure if it changes every year

Prior to our win, the last time we were in the final (V Alloa) it was played at the Shyberry so I would presume it would be played at the "most logical" ground.

Caledonian Stadium if it is against County? :D

Barrowman coming on for Sanchez

Edited by jaggie1994