Alba Cup

Caleyuntiltheend

I think it was made yeaterday after the games finished,but it was done in Gaelic so may take some time to filter through to the rest of us :cute01:

Found something on a Gaelic site. I then used an online translator to confirm who else is in the draw with us and it said:

Village of the Cabbages

Slayers of Elgin, ha ha!

City of Drugs, Whores and Teenage Mums

Can't understand why it takes so long for them to draw four teams out of the hat. Doing the draw would take all of about one and half minutes so maybe they are finding it difficult to fit it in amongst their busy schedule(s) :cute01:

I checked with the SFL this afternoon at which point they hadn't fixed a time. However they said the most likely time would be towards the end of this week.

In other words, "its not important ... we will get round to it" .... quite scaringly amateur !

Ties played Sunday 4th October.

Does that mean our away match against Raith Rovers on the 3rd will have to be re-scheduled? I'd just assumed they would play the semis midweek to avoid disprupting the league programme.

Yeah the Raith game would be moved

I checked with the SFL this afternoon at which point they hadn't fixed a time. However they said the most likely time would be towards the end of this week.

In other words, "its not important ... we will get round to it" .... quite scaringly amateur !

Its only the Alba Cup at the end of the day .

With the greatest of respect to Dornoch Caley, County in the final would be an entertaining fixture but would be very far from " THE most special game in the club's history."

Given the stature of this particular competition it would not rate in the top 20 " most special games" in my opinion.