(Possible) Poker Tournament

CaleyD

McBookiePoker.com Online Tournament  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Interested?

• Yes

McBookie, sponsors of ourt Betting Forum, have not long launched their own poker site - www.mcbookiepoker.com - and have approached us offering to run an online Freeroll Poker Tournament for CaleyThistleOnline site users.

At this point we're just looking to see if there's enough interest to justify having the tournament, depending on the answer to that question we can then look at the most suitable time for running the event etc.

As it says in the name this would be a "Freeroll" so it would cost you nothing to enter the tournament and McBookie would put up the cash prizes.

have approached us offering to run an online Freeroll Poker Tournament for CaleyThistleOnline site users.

As for card details and stuff.....I don't know at this stage. You would need to register to play, but not sure if that involves making a financial deposit. Most sites don't these days and you can register to play in the free stuff without the need to enter card details, but I shall endeavour to find out.

I've just registered on the site and they do not ask for any Card Details in order for you to do so.

As it is a FreeRoll then I can't see any reason why you would need to do so for the tournament either, I will get all these things confirmed properly once we've established how much interest exists.

P.S. If you want to enter my alias when registering as a referrer then it's CaleyD B)

P.P.S. If others want to fire up their alias in the hope of someone using them as the referrer then feel free.

yep i would definately be up for that.

If this is successfull would there be one every month or is this just a one off kind of thing to get people playing on thier site??

No reason we couldn't have a word with McBookie to see what could be done, although I wouldn't be expecting them to supply the prizes if it was a regular thing.