Games for sale

DornochCaley

Selling a bundle of games. All working fine....PM if interested. Offer lasting till 4th October when i will just trade them into gamestation and get Fifa 10.

Xbox360-Blacksite:Area 51

Red Faction:Guerilla

Dark Sector

Fracture

Just Cause

Perfect Dark Zero Special Collectors Edition

PC- Football Manager 2008

Rome Total War triple pack(Game with Alexander and Barbarian Invasion expansions)

To cut a long story short, Ive just had my house filled with the Mother in Law and the little sister too.... so I have lost my rights to the TV, Because of this I dusted off my Xbox 360 and started playing some of my old games again... It was switched off for about a year, so I went to update my games by taking my old ones.... COD4/Halo 3/Gears of War 2 and the likes when I was on my way to the shop I Found my DS Light too..... I traded in about 5 xbox games, my DS and all the extras, and 5 games for it.....

Thay gave my 71 quid...... Stick them in Scot adds dude you might get a couple of quid more....

I kept Halo3 and downloaded the Maps... I only had the first map pack and that was soon after it came out.... I love Halo, I just got the Demo for Fifa 10, the video for it is awsome and the games mint to....

To cut a long story short, Ive just had my house filled with the Mother in Law and the little sister too.... so I have lost my rights to the TV, Because of this I dusted off my Xbox 360 and started playing some of my old games again... It was switched off for about a year, so I went to update my games by taking my old ones.... COD4/Halo 3/Gears of War 2 and the likes when I was on my way to the shop I Found my DS Light too..... I traded in about 5 xbox games, my DS and all the extras, and 5 games for it.....

Thay gave my 71 quid...... Stick them in Scot adds dude you might get a couple of quid more....

I kept Halo3 and downloaded the Maps... I only had the first map pack and that was soon after it came out.... I love Halo, I just got the Demo for Fifa 10, the video for it is awsome and the games mint to....

Yeah Halo is great. But i was blowen away by the new Fifa demo. Love it. But cheers. I think i will just stick them into Scot Ads

My oldest son informs my that the new Batman Arkham Asylum game is among the best games ever!! Has anyone had their hard drive "flashed"? My brother sent me a site where you can buy "backup games" from ?3.50

Edited by SMEE

Am buying my 9 yr old an xbox 360 for xmas. I am in two minds wherether to get it flashed....as the games would then be about 1/10th of the price. Downside would be....the warranty goes out the window. Ho hum...decisions decisions

Will download it tonight!

No i havnt. I could get mine sent away to get it done but im a bit wery of that. My xbox means too much to me and if it got fecked because of it then i would be very.....annoyed to say the least.

I here you big yin, I got the halo3 ltd edn xbox but couldnt bring myself to use it so i sold that one and kept the one i still have it was one of the first sold in Elgin and has *touch wood* not RRoD'd yet....

I have had three xbox's now. My first got the Red rings after a few weeks. My other one got them about a week ago, so i sent it away but i canna be arsed waiting so i bought a new one and im going to sell the other when it returns to my mate. Fortunatley its free if you get the rings.

My oldest son informs my that the new Batman Arkham Asylum game is among the best games ever!! Has anyone had their hard drive "flashed"? My brother sent me a site where you can buy "backup games" from ?3.50

not going to delete any of the above posts as no links were posted, but please be aware of one of our site rules

2.6 - Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to, or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material, including but not limited to photographs or text that is the intellectual property of someone else without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.

Am not going to bother making another Games thread so ill post here and risk less views:

Call of Duty 4 (Xbox 360) ?10

GTA 4 (Xbox 360) ?15

FM 08 (PC)-?5

Populous:the beginning (PC) - ?8

ALL GAMES IN GOOD WORKING ORDER.

PC GAMES WORK ON BOTH WINDOWS XP AND VISTA.

PM FOR MORE DETAILS

Edited by caleymad

Im thinking of getting a Ps3. But keeping my Xbox. Not too sure though.

You got Xbox live?

Aye, my XBL is just the same user name, I got the PS3 40Gb, I dont like the control pad, and only really liked playin NFS, It looks better but IMO the xbox 360 plays better, I was looking for a Blu Ray at the time and the PS3 was around the same price, Ive watched more DVDs on the PS3 than Ive played games, The XBL Menus and the new start up menus are much better than the PS3, My xbox was off for ages so Its all updated and the bugs back lol!!

Had the Xbox since xmas and it is a crackin wee thing. Never had problems yet, although sometime CoD 5 will freeze and say disk unreadable but just restart it and its nae bother.

Played on my mates' PS3's before and would say Xbox is 10x better.

Had the Xbox since xmas and it is a crackin wee thing. Never had problems yet, although sometime CoD 5 will freeze and say disk unreadable but just restart it and its nae bother.

Played on my mates' PS3's before and would say Xbox is 10x better.

I'd Agree with that, the only reason the PS3 is still in my house is it looks awsome in the livingroom and plays blu ray and upscales standard DVD's. I have the Disk errors on Ghost Recon 1, It turned out at the time the disks were pants... MSoft replaced all faulty Disks FOC..

I own a ps3 and imo it was better than the 360 :004: .....until a few weeks ago. Now tho it has decided to stop reading disks! Everytime u put in a game or movie, nothing, and my warranty expired 6 months ago apparantly. So im currently making the choice of which one 2 buy next :rolleyes:

have you phoned Sony, Like the Red Ring on the 360 the disk drives have extended cover... honestly, I had my one about 2 weeks when it first happened, PC world wouldnt touch it, I did my nut about it only being 2 weeks old and he gave me a number to ring, next day Delivery guy rocked up picked it up and 2 days later it was back.... if you get this, remember and back up your HDD My one was wiped! no big deal for me 2 weeks and not alot played but it was a bit of a pain...

have you phoned Sony, Like the Red Ring on the 360 the disk drives have extended cover... honestly, I had my one about 2 weeks when it first happened, PC world wouldnt touch it, I did my nut about it only being 2 weeks old and he gave me a number to ring, next day Delivery guy rocked up picked it up and 2 days later it was back.... if you get this, remember and back up your HDD My one was wiped! no big deal for me 2 weeks and not alot played but it was a bit of a pain...

I havnt tried sony yet, but i know someone that this happened to and when he phoned sony he was told that they only have 1 year warranties. I've had mine for 18 months, but thanks georgeios, i'll give it a shot :rolleyes:

Sony will not doubt say its 149 to fix!

and georgeios, quote the sale of goods act, you would have been givin a new console on the spot.

If you buy goods from a trader, the Sale of Goods Act says they must be:

Of satisfactory quality - the product you buy should be reasonably reliable.

Fit for purpose - it should perform the function you bought it to do.

As described - it should be exactly what the trader told you it was.

after two weeks, you fit all three of them! typical pcworld for you

Mick, I was thinking that at the time, hangovers and trying to deal with staff for me never work, they did let me use there phone to ring sony, I was Xmas so from a companys point of view and it being xmas they would have lost a bit of kit off the shelves lol, end of the day, they were wrong but i got a new one anyway. thats a handy bit of info though mick.

After playing game Demos for a considerable amount of time yesterday, i have come to the following conclusions...Batman Arkham Asylem is brilliant, Fifa 10 is one of the best games out this year, Pro Evo 2010 has good graphics but no diffrence in the gameplay, Collin McCrae Dirt 2 is not bad but its not great either and basketball games are a pile of *****.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy