Games for sale

DornochCaley

I own a ps3 and imo it was better than the 360 :P .....until a few weeks ago. Now tho it has decided to stop reading disks! Everytime u put in a game or movie, nothing, and my warranty expired 6 months ago apparantly. So im currently making the choice of which one 2 buy next :)

Phone Sony and quote them the Sale Of Goods Act and make out that you know your rights. Sale Of Goods act basically states that Goods bought should last a reasonable length of time. You have a STRONG arguement at only 18 months use that the goods were not of a reasonable quality!

Be assertive but polite with them and am sure they will cave in. Also add, if they try and dismiss you, you will involve Trading Standards or seek to exercise your right to take them to court for damages (the cost of repair or replacement) This can Be done for up to 5 yrs after purchase in Scotland. I would point out you are prepared to do this if required, but would be sure that neither yourself or the manufacturer would want to go down that course of action through choice.

Edited by SMEE

After playing game Demos for a considerable amount of time yesterday, i have come to the following conclusions...

Batman Arkham Asylem is brilliant, AGREE

Fifa 10 is one of the best games out this year AGREE but i wont be playing it online as im crap at it

Pro Evo 2010 has good graphics but no diffrence in the gameplay ITS pi5h

Collin McCrae Dirt 2 is not bad but its not great either AGREE but will still get it

and basketball games are a pile of *****. Agree

CaleyMad, we are not in the game anymore, they dont entertain the diddy teams in diddy leauge... It was hard for me to take to, not being able to play LDZ in midfield and duncan in Reserves... lol

CaleyMad, we are not in the game anymore, they dont entertain the diddy teams in diddy leauge... It was hard for me to take to, not being able to play LDZ in midfield and duncan in Reserves... lol

How good was Lionel on the old Fifa btw?! :D

If only they made these games more realistic.. :D

Iv heard VERY STRONG rumours of Division1 teams being added in it. Unfortunatly i dont get paid till the 23rd so i cant get the game until then ... :/

CaleyD, Can we have a Games Thread, Ive seen on in other places this kinda set up, I beleve Jay_07 Runs it, I think seen as we have alot of us "Gamers" on here it would be a great Idea?

There would be loads of topics to discuss..

Platforms

Game Demos youve played

Gametags

Whats your Best game youve played

Whats your hardest Achevment

What are you playing etc etc

Edited by georgeios

I have had three xbox's now. My first got the Red rings after a few weeks. My other one got them about a week ago, so i sent it away but i canna be arsed waiting so i bought a new one and im going to sell the other when it returns to my mate. Fortunatley its free if you get the rings.

That why i have a ps3

I have had three xbox's now. My first got the Red rings after a few weeks. My other one got them about a week ago, so i sent it away but i canna be arsed waiting so i bought a new one and im going to sell the other when it returns to my mate. Fortunatley its free if you get the rings.

That why i have a ps3

Ive had 2 PS3's and only one xbox.

Back on topic,

anyone want to buy Jet Set Willy for the 48K?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy