Black for the Tic

Alex MacLeod

Guest The Chieftain

If any of these rumours prove to be correct, I hope we make any potential buyers dig deep. After all, we're not some kind o' Highland feeder team (as that's C*unty's job! :wink: ).

I think Black would be the easiest Brewster target to replace.

Rankin is as good if not a better player with the added bonus of posing a serious goal scoring threat

Brown and Dargo howvere would leave a much bigger void and to a lesser extent Dodds

It could be a nervous summer :roll:

surely black wouldnt want to go to tic? he has had 1 half decent season , thats all he has done, to early for him to move on to a club where he would be a bench warmer at best, the question remains though , could keane, lemmon and blackie all play in the same midfield :lol::lol:

Black may be top of Brews list but the Tic will pay more.

oats, neither Keane or Lennon will be there next season. Keane has already indicated that he is likely to retire and I'm sure I read that Lennon will be leaving as well.

If Rankin is a better player than Black then why aren't all those. interested in Black, not just going for Rankin. Personally I think he is no more than a good first div player.

The reason no one signed Rankin was County didn't want to sell there prize asset - he was under contract and they were quite prepared to play hardball unless they were offered silly money.

He will go in the summer - there have been loads of scouts watching him. I just hope we haven't left it too late.

I've seen Rankin play roughly 7 times this season - he's beeen VERY good in 5 of them, Ok in one and he was rubbish on Saturday but Ross County are just going through the motions now

There is little difference between the top 1st divison sides and the bottom SPL sides, so he can easily make the supposed step up in class!! Most of our team are 'good 1st divison players' anyway - our strength lies in the fact we are a team cos lets fave it we don't have many skilful players

Guest stevico

Black should look at was has happened to the likes of peason who gets 10 mins if he is lucky before moving to the likes of them