MUPPETS

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

My mate has just phoned and had a real go at the board - but I simply have to disagree - He went on and on saying that it was their fault as they hired Brewster in the first place and they stuck by him and caused more damage - they signed Niculae and they completely and utterly fecked up the contract - played a man far too early and led to the downfall - and instead of paying up front, argued the toss and are about to pay through the noses for trying to fight a legal battle that has probably now cost twice as much as it would have been to settle straight away. He claims that Sutherland and Savage/Orion battled and fecked up the club because of personal vendetta and not in the interest of the club. My ersehole mate then states that the monies are cleverly hidden in the accounts and the reason we are unable to pay wages and sign on fees is because we have put so much aside to pay for Niculae.

My ersehole mate then even suggests that the muppets paid over the odds for Butcher and Misspass in order to try and save face and their jobs - nothing else - and save their own feckin skins. Aman who has charisma and character but a feckin abysmal record as a manager. They have even allowed Butcher to choose when he is at ICT and when he can go way on jollies - leaving an inept Misspass to take charge.

So we have to survive on a low budget and we have a "Brewsteresque" Butcher sticking by his favourites and playing his faves and changing things week in and week out.

I said - "Dont be so feckin stoopid?" - do you agree with me or my friendly ersehole ?

Your mate forgot the bit about overlooking a talented, motivated manager who lives locally and has been successful at ICT in the past, because the power(s)-that-be would rather settle grudges than do what's best for the club.

I would love to have Robbo back but i think the board wanted someone different. Alot of people say never go back so maybe the board took that on board and never wanted to make the same mistake twice.

Oh no no there is alot in the back ground that stopped Robbo being looked at.. the board and him had a fall out and now the board arnt interested in what would have been right for the team at the time!! cut noise and face spring to mind..

Oh no no there is alot in the back ground that stopped Robbo being looked at.. the board and him had a fall out and now the board arnt interested in what would have been right for the team at the time!! cut noise and face spring to mind..

Not true, Robbo never fell out with the board, thats a fact.

Edited by stevico1

No true, Robbo never fell out with the board, thats a fact.

Did he fall out with the county board?

No true, Robbo never fell out with the board, thats a fact.

Did he fall out with the county board?

Not sure to be honest I have never asked him

you seem to be the man that knows... dude I have a PM from JR from about 5 weeks ago, It makes interesting reading, Ask CaleyD or Scotty what it said.... he was looked over... for childish reasons.

you seem to be the man that knows... dude I have a PM from JR from about 5 weeks ago, It makes interesting reading, Ask CaleyD or Scotty what it said.... he was looked over... for childish reasons.

I did not say he wasnt overlooked for childish reasons, what I said was that Robbo never had a direct fall out with the board

And remember its not only the board that run this club, in fact some might say they were puppets for someone else :blink:

And remember its not only the board that run this club, in fact some might say they were puppets for someone else :blink:

Do go on...

Just as a matter of interest, what does the P in PM mean? :blink:

personal

Just as a matter of interest, what does the P in PM mean? :blink:

personal

Thanks for that 101 lol :D