Flag/banner

Guest Caleylad

Guest Caleylad

im just sorting out my finances for my flag that im going to get made am planning on using barmyflags has anyone got any experience with them? also im worried its gonna be a bit big at 25ft by 12.5ft reckon itll be quite big of the couple there are already any one know what size they are? are there any local companys that could do the same job?

CaleyLad - suggest you have a chat with IHE and Doresboy - PM them from here

IHE had a flag made which I know there is a picture of somewhere (but cant find it right now) and Doresboy had a flag made a few years ago that we used to drape over the tunnel and is shown below

[attachment deleted by admin]

Some Flag ideas I have images of from previous discussions on the subject....

Graphical reprisentation of IHE's

iheflag.jpg

French ICT

newflag3.jpg

ICT Saltire designs

[img width=450 height=239] newflag2.jpg

[img width=450 height=239] newflag1.jpg

believe.jpg

Saltire done by Alex MacLeaod

[img width=450 height=284] flag2.jpg

If you have other ideas and want help knocking up a graphic for them let me know.

Guest Caleylad

IHE what dimensions is ur flag? Mr Mcleod dont worry its not that design its a saltire but the white cross is red and ICT in ten foot high white letters. CaleyD if u can imagine that could u create a pic so that i can show people when im begging for money? haha. already been offered donations after mentioning the idea at pittodrie. im sold on using barmyflags anyway. how long was delivery time?