ICT V Ross County : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its wierd hearing the goal on Sportsound and the 10 second delay on BBC Alba.

if you can be bothered, open a new tab/window with the commentary and it will be a second or so behind where it was before, repeat until it matches ..... eventually you should have it synced :lol:

the mans left footed, it looked like he placed it!!!! Eagles coming good, proc seems to be puting in a shift, Balvitis... oh dear Center LDZ!! It also looks to me like the players are watching this forum and not using Duncan, that said, i loved his tackle on IV and the way he was up for a scrap when he was brought down!! this looks more like a grudge Derby match, there is going to be a few more cards and I'd say.. a couple of punches... mint!! TCS looks packed :lol:

Eagles is having a mint game, and guess what... hes played on the left fantastic!! BBC Alba thank you...

the mans left footed, it looked like he placed it!!!! Eagles coming good, proc seems to be puting in a shift, Balvitis... oh dear Center LDZ!! It also looks to me like the players are watching this forum and not using Duncan, that said, i loved his tackle on IV and the way he was up for a scrap when he was brought down!! this looks more like a grudge Derby match, there is going to be a few more cards and I'd say.. a couple of punches... mint!! TCS looks packed :lol:

Eagles is having a mint game, and guess what... hes played on the left fantastic!! BBC Alba thank you...

Eagle's been on the left in all the games I've seen him in this season, with Hayes on the right, apart from brief switches during the games. Has that not been the case at home games too?

You're right, though, he's been decent today. It was nice to see him going straight back into attack again after the goal - looked like he took a real lift from it.

Its the Eagles I watched in pre season, confident moving with the ball, Im not bothered with it being in the tounge.. We all know whos on the ball and to be honest its a pleasure sitting watching it with my boy.. hes 7 mths old and seems to be loving the ball on the tv and the ball hes got kicking it about!! mint