ICT V Ross County : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The one occasion that I can watch a game from out here in the middle of nowhere, and zattoo refuses to play quoting an error has occurred please try again later. In about 30 minutes I won't need to try again. On a positive note Radio Robbo is coming through loud and clear, until their problems with mics right now.

The one occasion that I can watch a game from out here in the middle of nowhere, and zattoo refuses to play quoting an error has occurred please try again later. In about 30 minutes I won't need to try again. On a positive note Radio Robbo is coming through loud and clear, until their problems with mics right now.

what error ? I had an error with flash player but simply reloaded it and logged in and all was good.

Can anyone explain how that was not deemed a deliberate elbow on Hayes? The County player cearly took a look to see where he was before doing it and the linesman was only 2 yards away.

Get it up those *****

When is the final? I will be there :lol:

Edited by Scotty
a word deemed offensive/racist by the club/police has been removed. A topic ban has also been applied as we made it quite clear that to protect this website, this word or any iterations of it should not be used as an adjective

BBC Iplayer is saying they can't show the game for legal reasons! Arghhhhhhhhhh

ZATTOO player :D

Thanks for that Scotty - very useful :D

Only caught the last 15 mins so can't comment on the game overall, but glad we held on. :lol:

Well, a win's a win I suppose. My heart was in my mouth every time County went forward. Defending from free kicks and even long throw-ins was dire. Thought Golabek was awful until last 5 minutes when he did well at one or two of County's corners. No midfield to speak of, again. No real service to Foran, but he probably deserved his MoM. It was either he or Esson. Thank goodness we have him. Eagles reasonable out on left. Maybe his lucky goal will give him some confidence. Sanchez lightweight. Morrison should have been sent off for his elbow on Hayes. Not even a yellow! Unbelievable. Anyway, roll on the final. Finally, what a pathetic crowd for a nice sunny day with no other local football as competition.