ICT V Ross County : matchday thread

Scotty

Can i just ask people what bulvitus did wrong today. Im not sure why you are singling him out especially when we kept a clean sheet. I think people are thinking about last weeks game when they are talking about bulvitus.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a lot has been said about the poor crowd,i think as the season goes on,and butrcher stays in charge it will get lower,god i was even speaking to a ict season ticket holder at the strathspey game yesterday and he said this is his last season gonig to see ict,he said he would rather watch strathspey every week

Esson did well. Had a lot of good saves :)

Esson saved the game for us!! we didnt force countys keeper in to much, they however has Esson playing world class. good to see he has learnt to catch and only punched once, Esson my good man you are SPL/English bound my good man!!!

Can i just ask people what bulvitus did wrong today. Im not sure why you are singling him out especially when we kept a clean sheet. I think people are thinking about last weeks game when they are talking about bulvitus.

Perhaps you've overlooked the fact that he can't defend. Just a thought.

a lot has been said about the poor crowd,i think as the season goes on,and butrcher stays in charge it will get lower,god i was even speaking to a ict season ticket holder at the strathspey game yesterday and he said this is his last season gonig to see ict,he said he would rather watch strathspey every week

As much as I stayed away due to my view on the current carry on, its great to see they have grown up over the little ones and let them stand up!! Im going to start a rumour that around 1000 Caley fans sided with me and boycotted the game, i will be at home games but not overly sure about the other Cup games, i will wait and see how much i enjoy the next few matches at home roll on QoS!!

I don't think the team deserves any criticism today. Overall the performance was a vast improvement on our previous encounter with county. Can't agree with the harsh criticism being bailed out to Robert Eagle, thought had a decent game. Our wingers were starved of decent service as they were in the first half against Plastic Thistle. Another case of far too many aimless punts down the middle, far too few well crafted moves down the flanks. When he was on the ball he looked a threat, and he pressed the county wide men all day when we lost possesson, winning more than his fair share of challenges throughout the 90 minutes.

Bulvitis also didn't have a bad game IMHO, his distribution is a little dodgey at times but at least he tries to pick out a pass rather than just hoof the ball straight back to the opposition. He's still a youngster so cut him some slack, he'll be a good centre half for us.

Good game, pleased we got out with the win.

All players played well, including Bulvitis, his distribution was a bit clumsy but some of his tackles were ace and he was solid against attackers.

Foran worked his socks off and Sanchez did ok as well. Eagle's goal was a bit flukey but a goals a goal. Johnny Hayes was well up for the game as well and looked dangerous and how an earth did Scott Morrison not see red or at least a yellow for bowling Hayes over?

Roll on 22nd November.

I don't think the team deserves any criticism today. Overall the performance was a vast improvement on our previous encounter with county. Can't agree with the harsh criticism being bailed out to Robert Eagle, thought had a decent game. Our wingers were starved of decent service as they were in the first half against Plastic Thistle. Another case of far too many aimless punts down the middle, far too few well crafted moves down the flanks. When he was on the ball he looked a threat, and he pressed the county wide men all day when we lost possesson, winning more than his fair share of challenges throughout the 90 minutes.

Bulvitis also didn't have a bad game IMHO, his distribution is a little dodgey at times but at least he tries to pick out a pass rather than just hoof the ball straight back to the opposition. He's still a youngster so cut him some slack, he'll be a good centre half for us.

Are you the ICT spin doctor or something? What game were you watching?

we won which is a bonus, but i'd swap it for a home league win in a flash.

for me we're still pumping too many high ball to foran and to many players are being bullied off the ball in midfield.our back four looked a bit short of pace against some nippy minker forwards but clean sheet anyhow.

hayes is our best new signing out of the bunch, not sure about the rest yet.

ryan esson take a bow, he's playing out of his skin at the minute.good show from foran also.

duncan's passing was pish at times but we need his grit in midfield, just put mcbain beside him.

a lot of improving to do yet but at least the players seemed up for the fight today

This just proves to me you cannot win with some of the posters on this site. Not a grat game football wise bur FFS we won. Also a bit more fight than usual from the players so maybe they are starting to wise up. All this negative criticism on this forum really gets me down and I wonder if some of these posters really deserve to have a team in the SFL. Whatever happened to "true" supporters who support theit team through thick and thin and get behind the team. That is not to say accept everything and don't question anything but lets get behind the team.

This just proves to me you cannot win with some of the posters on this site. Not a grat game football wise bur FFS we won. Also a bit more fight than usual from the players so maybe they are starting to wise up. All this negative criticism on this forum really gets me down and I wonder if some of these posters really deserve to have a team in the SFL. Whatever happened to "true" supporters who support theit team through thick and thin and get behind the team. That is not to say accept everything and don't question anything but lets get behind the team.

Oooooh, wait a minute. I see whats going on here. Your from the board of directors, for sure. Only 25 posts and your defending the team. Caught red handed!

Its the Eagles I watched in pre season, confident moving with the ball, Im not bothered with it being in the tounge.. We all know whos on the ball and to be honest its a pleasure sitting watching it with my boy.. hes 7 mths old and seems to be loving the ball on the tv and the ball hes got kicking it about!! mint

Dont know if you were seeing what i and most of the fans around me were... but Eagles was GASH

he took the goal well - think he meant it? but was so poor, he has little pace and will now not take on the defender, nearly every time he was given the ball it went back to golly.

He is on borrowed time, 2-3 weeks and Imrie is back.

I seem to be in the minority but I thought Russell Duncan did his job well today, Foran, Esson and Munro were the best though.

For me Eagles and Cox were poor, Cox did better in the second half but constantly gave the ball away in the 1st half.

Delighted with the win, but I'd like to see Rooney and McBain start against QOS next week.