Connie.Orr

Could this be you??? (sadly it's not this hard-up poster!)

A "life-changing" lottery jackpot of more than ?3.6 million has been left unclaimed for almost a fortnight.

?3.6m Lottery ticket left unclaimed National Lottery operator Camelot is appealing for the owner of the winning ticket - bought in the Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch and Strathspey area of Scotland - to come forward and collect their prize.

The winning numbers in the September 23 midweek Lotto draw were 23, 25, 28, 41, 46 and 47.

The ticket-holder is owed ?3,681,197 after they were the only one to match all six numbers. The ticket holder has until March 22 next year to claim the prize.

A National Lottery spokesman said: "We urge players everywhere to check their tickets so we can pay out this fantastic jackpot prize and the ticket-holder can start to enjoy their win."

Yeah....

Thought I recognised these numbers...

This is my ticket which I lost sometime round about the 23rd Sept...

If anyone finds it, can you get it back to me please...

I'll be quite happy to pay a ?10 reward to the finder.

They are finishing a two week holiday to Benidorm, self catering.

At this stage of the holiday they are on three sausages each per day, breakfast, lunch and dinner or starve all day and enjoy the bounty of three whole sausauges at one go!

The flight back is braving the hunger pangs until they are home and the meter money is tapped for a fish supper between two.

Dan sees the story in the fish supper wrapping paper and hey presto... its a fish supper....EACH!!

What MAGIC!!

I hope it is something like the above and not someone that has so much they only check their tickets once in a while as they don't really need it.