Scotty

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Home form is a total disgrace.

I seem to have been saying that for months.

Because it has been a disgrace for months. In fact, it's been a disgrace for a couple of years. I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed a home game.

Edited by WriteOnCaley

I believe he missed training 3 days this week, fair enough if we had a competent assistant that would be fine. Us or Scotland Butcher who is it going to be?

When he went away with Scotland and left us for 3 days when we are struggling he made it clear this week exactly who his priority was Pele, mind you I am not so sure it would make any difference if he was here as he didnt have part time jobs when he was pants in nearly all his previous roles

Butcher is a joke, should have sent him to Japan, he hasn't got a clue.

Last Sunday was poor but because of the result people seemed to be happy,but today was a joke, the fact is if Butcher stay's the crowd's will go down and Caley won't be far behind.

I'm not wasting money every week to watch paint dry!

BUTCHER AND ALL HIS STAFF MUST GO NOW!!!!!!

Whatever the reason for the poor form I think that if he quit his Scotland job to devote 100% of his energy to ICT then some of the the fans on here would be more lenient on him.

The way the season is shaping up he should decide in the very near future where his job and club loyalties lie.

Otherwise that sinking feeling is not going to go away. In the stomach and in the league.

Maybe a poll on this issue would crystallise opinion for all to see?

We just don't have a strong enough team - we don't have enough experience or talented players to perform at this level. The signings we've made aren't enough to mount a challenge in this division and most of the players we have left over from previous campaigns haven't taken enough responsibility, with a couple of exceptions.

There's no way we are going up this season. If Butcher was planning to leave at the end of the season if we don't win the title then he should just resign now and we could get someone in for the long term.

butcher wasnt my first choice as manager. But...i decided to give him his chance. I have not seen one thing that gives me hope. he seems tactically inept....cant motivate the squad, got them playing crap football and am far from convinced by most of his signings.

Intrestingly, I saw a couple of reports with him during the week on tv...and his head was lowered and not looking at the camera. Am sure there is a sign in there somewhere.

Am now of the opinion that he has had his chance. We are going backward once again, as we did under the the *** that preceeded butcher.

Butcher has been cr*p at most clubs he has been at. For us, the signs were apparent at the end of last season when he started effing about with the team, by dropping Esson and playing others out of position when all the hard work had been done in previous games to keep us up. He blew it then, and he has shown little improvement this season. His tactical nous is non existent and his signings have, in the main, been poor. All he seems good at is the after match chat. I say ' Get him out', even though, no doubt his contract is written in such a way that it will cost us a fortune. But, for me, we should bite that bullet now.

Just back. I could do with some sympathy as I volunteered to write the match report and therefore I couldn't leave early - which left me in a minority.

My faith in TB died a sudden and horrible death this afternoon. Considering we responded well to falling behind (what a strike, by the way), and that at half time we were well on top and looked a shoo-in to win, our second half performance was disgraceful. Too many players let the fans down, and too many of them have been letting us down for weeks. Commendations at least go to Foran (who worked his socks off again), Hayes (for scoring and providing our only outlet) and Cox (who covered every blade of grass making up for the mistakes of others).

But I just can't cope with this. We were a shambles in the last 30 minutes and the second QOS goal was inevitable - then the players just gave up. Butcher has a lot of explaining to do, not least when he was having a go at fans for leaving early. Though I'm told that the fan TB told to f*** off deserved it...

Anyway, the promotion dream is dead. As Yngwie says, the priority now is to steer clear of the drop zone.

This time last year, we all knew Brewster's time was long up, but the board had to persist because of the cost of sacking him. Are we perhaps at that point with TB and MM? Just a thought.

I am trying very hard not to jump on any bandwagons here today, but its depressing that we havent won at home since April and have variously been described by pundits and fans alike as dire, abysmal and clueless.

time to close down the computer, go to the TFC game and hope my mood lightens as the day goes on !

back from the game and getting really hacked off with the pish we produce every week.

on the face of it the scoreline did flatter queens but we, as usual , look absolutely devoid of any attacking flair and you get what you deserve when you cant score goals. obviously we have a major confidence issue too but that reflects on the management also who at this stage look out of ideas and decent players

Once a fortress that teams feared...now an absolute p***ing ground for any team.

Too weak, too slow, lacking creativity and ran out of ideas far too quickly afterwhich we gave up. Disgraceful, simply disgraceful.

I still think we can avoid relegation this season.

Actually I wouldn't be too sure about that :(

YET ANOTHER poor home performance. I shouldn't really be surprised it's what we've come to expect.

Sadly we just aren't good enough to even compete and most of butcher's signings are far too powderpuff or just plain rank rotten for this league.

Avoiding relegation is looking like our priority unless something miraculous happens.

I'm at a loss for words today really. I nearly got the train up (from Edinburgh) this morning to go to the game. I'm glad I chose to not use my season ticket today and stay at home.

From speaking to friends who were at the game the message 'tactical ineptitude' was glaring.

There's no way we are going up this season. If Butcher was planning to leave at the end of the season if we don't win the title then he should just resign now and we could get someone in for the long term.

Exactly. He won't quit though, his contract's far too lucrative and nobody else will take him. We're stuffed.

On the evidence of the season so far we will be involved in a relegation scrap.

I still burst out laughing at the managment, players, fans and media, who not only talk about us being promoted, but being one of the favourites!

Have a look at the table, it says it all and has done for weeks.

We are simply NOT good enough.