ICT -V- QOS : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scotty, apologies if this has been brought up before but, is there anyway to make this page automatically refresh?

there are utilities or sites you can get or go to that will do that for you for any site. Nothing built in though

The Knowledge

if you are running Internet Explorer 7 , gp to the very top and click on the green icon with two aroes, one facing up and one facing down.This is the refresh button.

I was wondering why the thread was stuck on my post and suddenly relaised that thetghread needed updating. There you go.

Crown Jaggie

47 degrees.?

You must have air conditioing in all buildings?

Goodness , and I was thinikng that 38 in Vancouver was just about as much as we could bear this Summer !

Robbo saying he is surprised that we were playing 1 up front at home he is not the only one

4-5-1 at home, what the feck? :ohmy:

Butcher should have gone to Japan. :020:

Robbo said that in the first minute and hasn't mentioned it since. I'd be very surprised if the formation is any different to the one that Butcher has played in almost every game since taking charge - a 4-4-2 with one of the strikers (Sanchez) dropping deep to look for the ball.