Raith roll call

dan_ict

I'm heading down with my new missus, who's never been to a football game before. Making a night of it and staying in a hotel in Kirkcaldy afterwards...

Really hoping for a decent performance and 3 points; otherwise I could find myself single again!

What a charmer you are - taking her to see ICT and then putting her up in a hotel in Kirkaldy :angry: *

*I jest of course :)

I know, it sounds awful doesn't it!?

I had booked the train ticket a few weeks ago for travelling by myself. But then the missus had her holiday fall through, so she invited herself along and suggested we stay the night. I've never taken a girl to the football before, so this could be a complete disaster... especially with the way ICT are playing at the moment!

*Insert joke about scoring on tuesday here*

I'm heading down with my new missus, who's never been to a football game before. Making a night of it and staying in a hotel in Kirkcaldy afterwards...

Really hoping for a decent performance and 3 points; otherwise I could find myself single again!

Does she really give you points for your performance?

Does she really give you points for your performance?

:blink:

The only hotels I can think of in Kirkcaldy are the Dean Park, the Dunnikier and that place where Marvin Andrews lived in for about 5 years.

Anyway, I'll be there. (At the match that is, not lurking in your hotel room).

There are loads up the start of the high street, ill probably head to Bar Itza for a few Bevs before hand, but it is quite the rovers pub.

Few more along that street, so not sure what to expect but ill try a few perhaps. First time seein ICT in Kirkcaldy actually!