Raith roll call

dan_ict

Thought I'd pop over to this board and see what the crack is in the build up to this game. I'm a Rovers fan by the way.

Hard to predict how this game will go. Inverness seem to be more of an 'away' team this season and we seem to be blowing hot and cold in terms of our performances whilst still managing to get decent results. However I think we're due a result against you guys :P

What I'm more concerned about from a Rovers point of view is our inability to finish decent chances. So far this season I'd say we should have beaten QOS, we should have beaten Dundee, we should have beaten Partick Thistle and we should have buried Airdrie big time on Saturday. We don't really have a prolific goalscorer which might be our downfall.

Not really expecting a big crowd tonight to be honest. 1900 if you're lucky.

Any ICT fans looking for pubs then the closest one is Starks Bar which is seconds from Starks Park. Other that there's mings of pubs on the high street but you've got about a 10/15 minute walk from there to the ground.

Just came across this on P&B from an R.R poster...

I'ts funny how TB's past keeps coming back to haunt him...

Jimmy Nicholl employed Butcher as our defensive coach in the late 90's and we almost got relegated then, shipping goals to almost every set-piece. Our lack of a real clinical finisher is our achilles heel at the moment. We should have battered Airdrie out of sight on Saturday yet somehow allowed them back into it for a nervy finish.

Definitely the man with the non-Midas touch.

I'm heading down with my new missus, who's never been to a football game before. Making a night of it and staying in a hotel in Kirkcaldy afterwards...

Really hoping for a decent performance and 3 points; otherwise I could find myself single again!

Does she really give you points for your performance?

Don't joke, it's a six pointer for him tonight! :afro:

Edited by ictchris