The Horror Show

caleyjags

The strange thing is i was looking forward to the second half,shooting to the bridge end, we controlled the game and Granty had what looked like the better of Holmes, Denzil was gash so things were looking good.

The difference was cHisholm changed his set up and TB didnt act on the threat - result, we lost.

The strange thing is i was looking forward to the second half,shooting to the bridge end, we controlled the game and Granty had what looked like the better of Holmes, Denzil was gash so things were looking good.

The difference was cHisholm changed his set up and TB didnt act on the threat - result, we lost.

nail on the head! that is something we seem to be unable to do at present, we have a starting game plan (which some may agree with and some may not) but when the opposition changes their formation or tactics we seem anable to adapt. That is such a crucial part to a team and i think thats why we are losing points.

We need to attack at home and turn chances/possession into goals. a 4-5-1 doesnt really lend itself to attacking football if you ask me but if we are losing 3 goals at home with a 4-5-1 then we shouldnt be questioning the tactics and formation it should be the players!

Libero, That is bang on! we cant adapt, this brings in the question of whos doing the home work, and watching the team's we are playing, to see what there tactics may be, we did nothing to counter the change, they exploited our weekness's and what did we do.... eh hooked Eagles to put on Doogee in an attacking roll when we needed a defencive one, leaving on our 2 week links, Eagles wasnt playing well but he wasnt the chink in the armour they seemed to be abusing. we needed to change our back line and also change the Center mid drift, so off comes Sanchez Rooney on, it was behind Rooney the problem lay.... was he watching the game, TB needs to be up in the mainstand so he can first off say sorry and watch the game we are....

P.S I cant mind what order the subs were, but they were wrong end off.

Edited by Georgeios

I must be the only person who doesn't think we played 4 - 5 - 1. We lined up 4 - 4 - 2 with "Juanjo" dropping back off Foran to pick up the ball from midfield and to collect any knock downs from Shagger. Just how I saw it anyway.

I must be the only person who doesn't think we played 4 - 5 - 1. We lined up 4 - 4 - 2 with "Juanjo" dropping back off Foran to pick up the ball from midfield and to collect any knock downs from Shagger. Just how I saw it anyway.

I don't think we played 4-5-1 either but then again I thought we played 4-4-1-1 :025:

Sanchez was playing behind Foran so I thought it was 4-4-1-1 too but Hayes n Cox seemed to be in the box quicker than Sanchez, Foran should have been behind Sanchez as Sanchez strikes me as a poacher and to be honest dosent run around. Foran was running around everywhere...

Anyone else spot Duncan's ridiculous antics to Bulvitis?

Aye, It was just after Duncans miss pass was picked up, Bull clattered in to the Reciver of said pass from duncan and it went in, Duncan was trying to blame Bull for his own inabiltiys, Bull should have punched him in the throat!