Ritchie Hart

davieB

I noticed he wasn't even in the squad on Saturday...is he injured?? Or just dropped?

I know he didn't get on with Brew too well, but when Charlie took over he seemed to come into the frame more. In fact, he played really well towards the end of the season IMO.

Any news?

He lost his place to McBain which suggests he is further down the pecking order.

I don't think he is disciplined enough to play out wide on either flank - he drifts out of position far too often

We've just got so many midfielders at the moment.

Wilson

Black

Rankin

Duncan

McBain

Keogh

Hart

Morgan

+ youngsters

There's probably only space for 7 of them on the team sheet. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them moves on this month in search of regular first team football.

As far as the left midfield slot goes, IMO he sits well behind McBain & Morgan for industry and discipline. He is not the greatest crosser of a ball from wide either. I think he will struggle to get his place unless Black/Rankin fall out of form.

Strongly disagree on the crossing thing. Take Morgan and now Rankin out of our team and Hart is by far and away the best crosser we have - IMO.

As far as the left midfield slot goes, IMO he sits well behind McBain & Morgan for industry and discipline. He is not the greatest crosser of a ball from wide either. I think he will struggle to get his place unless Black/Rankin fall out of form.

Strongly disagree on the crossing thing. Take Morgan and now Rankin out of our team and Hart is by far and away the best crosser we have - IMO.

Remember Brew thought Ritchie-Row-Z had the best right foot in Scotland :010:..... although that might be a tad of an exaggeration I have to agree with RIG, Hart is definitely one of the best crossers and set-piece takers in the team

Guest Sangobeg Jaggie

LIke many others I cant understand why he was not at least on the bench. He adds a bit of grit and determination to the team. That game he played against Dundee U Sh1ted was one of the best I have seem him play and I thought that he played really well after that. Hopefully things will improve for him. 

I think CC chooses the players to suit the occassion. For example, against an attack minded team, like Hibs, we have a more defensive minded midfield. Whereas on sunday I think the Tic will be defence minded so we go out with the Ritchie Harts and give them a hiding.

I've a good feeling about this one and really believe we can overturn the mighty Tic. :004:

Charlie's talking about him on teletext, says that he's put himself in contention to play against Celtic with how he played last night against Golspie.  Going by the match report he had a stormer.

Clever man management by CC I think to keep Hart interested. Surely a good performance against an amatuer team is no basis for bringing a player in against the league champions? Where would he play? Who would he replace?? I think he might get a place on the bench at best