X Factor

Fanoffooty

So perhaps, in tribute to a former generation of shows, they should rename The X Factor "New Faeces". :D

:D aye very good Charles.

I was gonna enter next year but guess now I'll just need to stick to the odd Karaoke in the Fluke,my hopes of celebrityism dashed forever :D

I used to got to the Fluke for a pint....

see,theirs the problem, some folk just dinnae ken talent when they get the opperchancity to see and hear it for free :D

Oz, think it's still fairly regular on a Friday,but with meh hopes firmly dashed i'm in semi retirement now :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New faeces? great idea Charles. Tell you what, join it up with my favourite TV idea. Get the hidden camera, practical joke thing (you've been framed etc) but don't stop when you get to the significant injury/ death bit. Call it "youv'e been maimed" That would work!! It's on the same level as this X Factor pi*h. Gladatorial contest, posh people decide the fates of the fechters according to the baying hordes, that sort of thing. Bu only if they knock out the twins and electrocute them live (pardon the pun) on stage. Hair stand on end? You betcha......

"Oz, think it's still fairly regular on a Friday,but with meh hopes firmly dashed i'm in semi retirement now :lol: "

We should all get together and have a karaoke night in the Fluke, a chance for us to meet each other. Put a face and voice to the names and have a good old sing song at the same time. Anyone up for it?

We should all get together and have a karaoke night in the Fluke, a chance for us to meet each other. Put a face and voice to the names and have a good old sing song at the same time. Anyone up for it?

I'll have a wee word wi Chris and see if we can organise a CTO X factor karaoke night,probly into Feb to let folk get a few bob back together again after the impending spending spree,mebbes charge a few quid and raise some dosh for a worthwhile local cause.I can see Maime as Sharon Osbourne and CaleyD doing the boo hiss Simon Cowell role,mebbe's have Charles B as Loius Walsh and Mrs Paulibee to add a bit of Glamour :lol:

.............but we're gonna need some volunteers for singin ;)

I'll have a wee word wi Chris and see if we can organise a CTO X factor karaoke night,probly into Feb to let folk get a few bob back together again after the impending spending spree,mebbes charge a few quid and raise some dosh for a worthwhile local cause.I can see Maime as Sharon Osbourne and CaleyD doing the boo hiss Simon Cowell role,mebbe's have Charles B as Loius Walsh and Mrs Paulibee to add a bit of Glamour ;)

.............but we're gonna need some volunteers for singin :D

La la la la

Do rey me fa so la

Yep I'm ready to go. :lol:

I am stuck out here in the hall, :( and missing the football and rugby league :023: so the rest of the dudes can watch that guff. And to think, I chose to watch the Scotland game :huh: :angry: and agreed to miss the sport tonight for them watch fix factor. Ripped Off

If you got Sky Gringo.....find BBC1 Scotland and watch History Of Scotland. Its really good fact based history prog. I will be catching up with it on iplayer during ther week

Damn, just tuned in and its finishing. Will have to watch it on BBCi player. Is it in a series?

Cowell's face was a picture last night when they went through, putting his act into the sing off.

Serves him right for being a self obsessed **** though.

I hope the Twins win it just to make a complete mockery of the show. :010: Mon Jedward!

Damn, just tuned in and its finishing. Will have to watch it on BBCi player. Is it in a series?

Yeah DCmkII....it is a series. I think its now in its third series. Its a really interesting programme. The previous series dealt with the earlier history of scotland, from the start......and now wee seem to be up to about Battle of Culloden times. Well worth watching!