Niculae Court Case

Soma

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone was ever looking for proof positive that we are an ex-Highland League club run by welfare league plodders then this sorry tale would surely confirm this fact beyond a shadow of doubt.

This was an inspired signing (despite the utter drivel spouted by the usual suspects on here) of an excellent player. Alas, and as expected, we managed to make an utter pigs ear of his exit.

Marius is clearly owed every penny he's claiming. The clowns responsible for this debacle should do the honourable thing and stand down from the positions which are clearly beyond them.

Given the fact that the Tulloch mafia are about to stitch Rok up for a second time I trust they will cover this massive blooper from their own pockets.

I am actually finding this thread incredible - all of this was evident yonks ago - I have been saying most of it from the off and most, if not all, of my fiercest critics are now on board - when will the muppets ever be found out.

Marius is in the rite - ICT have fecked up - we are shipping euros by the minute - and all this off field nonsense is having a REAL NEGATIVE effect on what we are doing to stay alive in the SFL.

THIS IS NOW BECOMING INCREDULOUS !!!

Given the fact that the Tulloch mafia are about to stitch Rok up for a second time I trust they will cover this massive blooper from their own pockets.

With George Fraser (Retired ROK Director) having recently joined the Tulloch Board, then you can be pretty certain Sutherland has something up his sleeve.

With George Fraser (Retired ROK Director) having recently joined the Tulloch Board, then you can be pretty certain Sutherland has something up his sleeve.

Now - just think about that a little bit longer - look in to the stars !!

If Savage's financial backer was a wealthy Romanian looking to spend his latest windfall, would that be oriony?

I have sat here reading all this thread for yonks, and all I can see is a complete contradiction A says B.. B says C

Latviaman is now a member of the LFF Latvian football federation,so I asked for and seen all the Guff , re' Marius ..so many papers, but looking at the FIFA paper evidence Marius is in the right,

So what to do?? Stevico I run a expat team I would NEVER send anyone to Sneck, no matter how good they were, my god they do not even understand the time difference, so guess wages are a no ..no

........but, if snippets I've heard, from someone not renowned for making up stories, and supported by comments on a different thread, are true then there could well be a savage battle on the horizon.

Think I am hearing same snippets as you and indeed it is going to be a Savage battle.

We're heading a bit off topic here, can we start to direct things back towards the original discussion.

It could be argued that, because Mr Savage was Chairman when Niculae was brought in, he is part of the present problem. He was the one who went against the norm in bringing a high earner. He may even have brought in others and made all the right decisions had another person not been worried about his position.

My questions are this:

Would Alan Savage have done things different and maybe even made a wad out of Niculae?

Is the present mess the result of the power struggle with one person pulling all the strings and puting his own ego before the good of the club?

I remember Savage saying that he wanted to "introduce boutique football to showcase other players". I assume that in his eyes, Niculae was just the first in a range of designer labels to be showcased at the Orion Dome.

**** that.

Edited by Caley Stan

I remember Savage saying that he wanted to "introduce boutique football to showcase other players". I assume that in his eyes, Niculae was just the first in a range of designer labels to be showcased at the Orion Dome.

**** that.

I'd take that over the s**te Sutherlands been brewing up for the last year and a half. Pun intended.

**** that.

I'd take that over the s**te Sutherlands been brewing up for the last year and a half. Pun intended.

Two evils and i'm not sure which is the lesser.

Personally, i'd rather we were a members club playing in the Third Division than an SPL team providing a platform for wealthy businessmen to promote themselves and increase their power base.

Personally, i'd rather we were a members club playing in the Third Division than an SPL team providing a platform for wealthy businessmen to promote themselves and increase their power base.

I don't think Savage is trying to promote Orion to us all. Yes there were a few advertising boards when he was the chairman but look at the way Sutherland is using ICT. He's not even interested in football FFS... Savage is.

**** that.

Wait a minute. You'd rather be in Div3 than be a showcase for talent? Is that so you could languish there and carp on about a committee rather than a board in a small town environment that perfectly mirrors your personality? Every successful team nowadays is a business, and the more backing you have the bigger the business/ team. Hoffenheim know that, Chievo know that. ICT's problem is with the controlling interest at the club that mitigates against any inward investment because it means a loss of control. Savage battle? bring it on.

**** that.

Wait a minute. You'd rather be in Div3 than be a showcase for talent? Is that so you could languish there and carp on about a committee rather than a board in a small town environment that perfectly mirrors your personality? Every successful team nowadays is a business, and the more backing you have the bigger the business/ team. Hoffenheim know that, Chievo know that. ICT's problem is with the controlling interest at the club that mitigates against any inward investment because it means a loss of control. Savage battle? bring it on.

spot on

I find that a bit harsh davie. While i accept your point that successful football teams are run as businesses in the modern era, i'm simply expressing my dislike of that situation. I love football. I love both the game itself and its capacity to bring people and communities together. Consequently, i would prefer that football clubs were run openly and democratically from the bottom up rather than by secretive groups of businessman who are often reluctant to disclose exactly what their role at the club is, or what their interest is in being involved in it.

That's just a personal preference, and i don't see how it can be equated with a betrayal of a "small town personality".

I find that a bit harsh davie. While i accept your point that successful football teams are run as businesses in the modern era, i'm simply expressing my dislike of that situation. I love football. I love both the game itself and its capacity to bring people and communities together. Consequently, i would prefer that football clubs were run openly and democratically from the bottom up rather than by secretive groups of businessman who are often reluctant to disclose exactly what their role at the club is, or what their interest is in being involved in it.

That's just a personal preference, and i don't see how it can be equated with a betrayal of a "small town personality".

You may well love football. David Sutherland does not - that is a fact. Savage does. As another matter of fact - Savage was (perhaps still is) a season ticket holder at Old Trafford. Does Sutherland have a season ticket for anywhere? I'm pretty certain he doesn't even attend our own matches.

The democratic club model is an instant fail. I give you myfootballclub.co.uk and Ebbsfleet United - An epic fail.

Who at ICT is secretive about their role at the club?

Edited by Jay_7

The chap is entitled to what he is entitled to. To protest any further just shows us up as being the rank amteurs who can't phone a lawyer to check a contract. No money to spend at January.

I think GFS hit the hammer nail interface.

**** that.

I'm with you on that 1000%. With an emphasis on youth and community involvement.

Does Sutherland have a season ticket for anywhere? I'm pretty certain he doesn't even attend our own matches.

Whilst he may not be as fervent as all of us, I believe DFS does attend most home matches (not sure about away). I have bumped into him on each of my last 3 visits to the TCS. Regarding tickets, I am not sure what the arrangement is now, but when I was still in Inverness, I understand that he always paid for his tickets (or for his box / hospitality etc) at the start of the season.

Who at ICT is secretive about their role at the club?

There are one or two that could have that charge levelled at them in the past :004: