Niculae Court Case

Soma

I would suggest that there are very few club sites you will visit without the fans having a gripe about the 'powers that be' and we are no different.

I accept that we were different but as we have taken a tumble all the negatives have now surfaced and as we read your post there appears to be nothing good about ICT only a club to be ridiculed.

Well I don't agree!!

Maybe I am incorrect to appreciate what my club stands for currently but it is easy to dish the dirt without full knowledge or be wise in hindsight. Either of those two could be the case and I am prepared to wait the outcome in due course.

For the record visit the ICT thread on P & B and see how half truths or lack of understanding can undermine a forum or character when the full situation is not recorded - maybe this situation is not much different - differing agendas presenting differing scenarios.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AF, thats abit off topic there, its not the negitivity of the fans or how we as a club are spoken about on other fourms, it's about the Niculae Court Case, CaleyDs comments IMO were about bang on from a fan of the clubs point of view and relevent to the topic pointing out the failings of the club in sorting out the situation.. why didnt we pay the man the money he was/is due.. why were we told the money was there, why did we come out and say he'd get the money... its in black and white and im user on film to the statments made by ours powers?? who is advising the club on how this case will go, im guessing hes cheap as all you need to do is pick up an old paper on have a look back on the bbc we site and the likes to see we backed im moving and said he'd get what was owed and now... no he's not, we are not to blame... who is them... if i/we are missing anything or misunderstanding it please fill in the gaps.....

I would suggest that there are very few club sites you will visit without the fans having a gripe about the 'powers that be' and we are no different.

I accept that we were different but as we have taken a tumble all the negatives have now surfaced and as we read your post there appears to be nothing good about ICT only a club to be ridiculed.

Well I don't agree!!

Maybe I am incorrect to appreciate what my club stands for currently but it is easy to dish the dirt without full knowledge or be wise in hindsight. Either of those two could be the case and I am prepared to wait the outcome in due course.

For the record visit the ICT thread on P & B and see how half truths or lack of understanding can undermine a forum or character when the full situation is not recorded - maybe this situation is not much different - differing agendas presenting differing scenarios.

The club is run my muppets who couldnt run 100 meters, let alone a club. The club needs change and you are talking out your arse again B)

Unless of course i have gotten you wrong and if i am, my humble apologies.

who is advising the club on how this case will go, im guessing hes cheap as all you need to do is pick up an old paper on have a look back on the bbc we site and the likes to see we backed im moving and said he'd get what was owed and now... no he's not, we are not to blame... who is them... if i/we are missing anything or misunderstanding it please fill in the gaps.....

The club are taking advice from the solicitors who wrote the contract, who also happen to be the SPL Solicitors.

Take from that what you will, but if I thought had an issue with a contract, I wouldn't be expecting honest and impartial advice from the ones who wrote it in the first place.

i find it weird that "The Club" has come out and said he'd get his cut now saying they never....

I also find it "weird" that just after that they appear to have got muddled up that they got 500k Euros instead of 500k pounds sterling from Dinamo for Marius, then all of a sudden Marius wasn't due a cut according to them.

Edited by stevico1

i find it weird that "The Club" has come out and said he'd get his cut now saying they never....

I also find it "weird" that just after that they appear to have got muddled up that they got 500k Euros instead of 500k pounds sterling from Dinamo for Marius, then all of a sudden Marius wasn't due a cut according to them.

Thats what I'm getting at, Its pure Greed Stevico, Im on Niculae's side here I think its so so so wrong and does put our club in a bad light!! and why? They dont seem to know whos running the show, one says on thing and another says something else. Give him my best atleast Stevico, and Robbo too pls. B)

Thats what I'm getting at, Its pure Greed Stevico, Im on Niculae's side here I think its so so so wrong and does put our club in a bad light!! and why? They dont seem to know whos running the show, one says on thing and another says something else. Give him my best atleast Stevico, and Robbo too pls. B)

Will do mate

Bottom line is - why dont the Board make a statement ? Would Marius be saying things in print to the local press if he didnt think that he was squeaky clean ?

This is not all about how the contract was written / worded - it goes a lot feckin deeper than that.

Oh I agree IHE, I think there has been alot of smoke and mirrors here, and they seem to think we are Daft!! The whole O group pulling away etc its all one big cover up for somthing.....

It's not dealing in negativity to face up to what Caley Dr rightfully said about the much stronger position that ICT developed in the past few years -----on every level ------compared to the current situation he describes simply from looking and seeing!!!!!!!. Going down and down on every level. Reputation, respect, league position, whatever.

Allowing this to drag on for much longer, which it will, IMHO, will damage ICT greatly.As I have said on here recently, Goodwill is important in any busines and this whole affair had apparently degenerated into a mud-slinging, very unsavoury affair which probably (not possibly) will end badly.

Anyway all we can hope for is that some kind of compromise will eventually be worked out.

Just pay him what he is due and lets move on (or down).... :blink:

Is this not what the club are trying to establish through there legal advisers?

If payment has to be made so be it but I would suggest it is financial prudence to take this case to it's logical legal conclusion and if that means haggling over payment until we have to part with the cash, that is business in this day and age.

'It will damage ICT greatly' 'It's all one big cover up' 'it's not how the contract was written/worded' 'I find the club weird'

IHE I think hit the nail on the head -' Why don't the club put out a statement' However the lack of statement does not mean the points made, as shown above, are in any way a true reflection of the current situation, what ever that may be.

Wait and see.

IHE I think hit the nail on the head -' Why don't the club put out a statement' However the lack of statement does not mean the points made, as shown above, are in any way a true reflection of the current situation, what ever that may be.

Wait and see.

I dont even mean a full blown statement - just a statement of intent or wording that suggests that they are the wronged - a sign to the fans that there really is two sides to this story.

But frankly, Marius is looking as if he is the wronged one, looking like the one who is not afraid of making the statements public knowledge.

Now would you do that if you didnt think that you had a very, very strong case and that the club could take legal action against you.

I got a reply from the letter i sent Mike Smith. In the letter i sent i did actually talk about the future of the club and talked alot about the money. In the reply he gave me alot of stats and talked about nearly every part of the clubs money this year EXPECT this whole deal....Must be really hush hush within the club. They must know that if the fans find out they will turn against them.

I got a reply from the letter i sent Mike Smith. In the letter i sent i did actually talk about the future of the club and talked alot about the money. In the reply he gave me alot of stats and talked about nearly every part of the clubs money this year EXPECT this whole deal....Must be really hush hush within the club. They must know that if the fans find out they will turn against them.

Do you mean Except? Cos it changes the meaning of everything........!!

Ooops. :blink: I am a ***.

Yes i do mean expect. I get muddled up when writing in capitals. Always happens.

Ooops. :lol: I am a ***.

Yes i do mean expect. I get muddled up when writing in capitals. Always happens.

you seem to get muddled up writing in lower case as well. Is it expect or except?

I expect it's except, except when expect is expected to be except.

I expect you to buy me a pint in the Innes tomorrow, except in exceptional circumstances will you be exempt.

Anyway, we should find out next week how FIFA came to their decision and whether ICT will decide to appeal.