Deano to celtic?

fraser

Farnborough Manager Steve King quote:

"There are often reasons why young players don't make it at bigger clubs. Sometimes bosses simply don't have the man-management skills to deal with certain players and some footballers are just late developers.

I know which one I'd go for.

I'm quite surprised really. For some reason Deano was adored by our Section G lot, but was absolute garbage. He would come on for the last five minutes, probably cause that's all he could manage and would plod around the outside of the centre circle, all five feet of him, doing nowt.

Edited by Renegade

I'm quite surprised really. For some reason Deano was adored by our Section G lot, but was absolute garbage. He would come on for the last five minutes, probably cause that's all he could manage and would plod around the outside of the centre circle, all five feet of him, doing nowt.

Yes... that's how I remember him.....

Much too much of a lightweight to make any kind of an impression on our style of football, that we've come to know and love so much.

:lol: I can not see this going through, he didn't even get a game for us!

He played 7 games for us

http://www.farnboroughfc.co.uk/index.php?o...&Itemid=143

There is something about him :lol:

Aye. How many games did start? He didnt even score for us.

He scored a header against Clach in a pre-season game

Nah he never, mind the Clach pre-season game he was absolute horrendous.. Even the Clach boys in The Shed were joining in the 'Deano' chants with us.