Your Avatar

RiG

Mine is the flag of 'Khalistan', the name of the proposed Sikh homeland which translates literally as 'land of the pure'. While in the Punjab, and hearing Sikhs talk about Khalistan, i could never help but think of it of it as 'the land of the Caley'. Hence my username and avatar. Perhaps a little random, but it's too late now. When i eventually grow up, i might change it to Stanley Caledonian.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines is Foran because he is one of my favorite players :024:

And I love his accent :)

I just remember meeting him out one Sunday night last season before the F**kirk away game and he said "Falkirk.. I f*ckin hate those cnuts."

Legend.

Mine is the flag of 'Khalistan', the name of the proposed Sikh homeland which translates literally as 'land of the pure'. While in the Punjab, and hearing Sikhs talk about Khalistan, i could never help but think of it of it as 'the land of the Caley'. Hence my username and avatar. Perhaps a little random, but it's too late now. When i eventually grow up, i might change it to Stanley Caledonian.

Interesting post, Stan. I always wondered why you had the Khanda.

Is it your mother?

No. Dornochcaley has just come out. It's not his fault. His big sister used him as one of her dolls and was forever dressing him up in girlie clothing. It's warped his mind and now he's of the opinion that he's really a woman in the wrong body.

Have to say he's got no a bad body at that. B)

Is it your mother?

No. Dornochcaley has just come out. It's not his fault. His big sister used him as one of her dolls and was forever dressing him up in girlie clothing. It's warped his mind and now he's of the opinion that he's really a woman in the wrong body.

Have to say he's got no a bad body at that. ;)

Really? Awwww thanks. But actually i only have a couple of little sisters.