County away

DornochCaley

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my 'squad' is going for tickets on Thursday - I take it we will be OK to get them then?

Should be ok though i was told that you cannot buy them and pick them up at the game. Thats for county fans only. I assume thats down to the fac they all live in caravans and dont have real addresses.

One of my 'squad' is going for tickets on Thursday - I take it we will be OK to get them then?

Should be ok though i was told that you cannot buy them and pick them up at the game. Thats for county fans only. I assume thats down to the fac they all live in caravans and dont have real addresses.

Oi! That was my joke today! :D

Shhhhhhhhh :)

Shhhhhhhhh :)

You joke stealer!

they are yeh.... there new chairman got them it to get the atmosphere going...

You'd think he'd have more need to hire the pied piper, there will be a lot of pies to make before Saturday.

Mallard for opening time , plan is to take over their own bar and hopefully the Dingwall Young Team will put in an appearance :rotflmao:

Our under 17s football team got jumped by about 40 of them at Tescos in Dingwall one night. My mate got concussion and a broken rib. Then they started attacking the bus. Thugs.

Hope they show up on Saturday , the Inverness lads will give them a hiding .

I got mine today and the woman in the shop told me at 12:30pm that she still had 300 tickets left. Also County have sold out completely

Don't be daft! The online sales have ended due to time to send them out but you can still buy them from Ross County. Would be dissapointed if our end isn't a sell out.

I got mine today and the woman in the shop told me at 12:30pm that she still had 300 tickets left. Also County have sold out completely

Don't be daft! The online sales have ended due to time to send them out but you can still buy them from Ross County. Would be dissapointed if our end isn't a sell out.

would love to see it sold out but sadly i cant see it

Would've thought we'd sell it out easily.

There's been very little publicity from the club about buying tickets beforehand, so I'd imagine a lot of folk will just turn up on the day expecting to pay at the gate, or get tickets from that little booth thing.

Plenty of folk I know heading over who haven't bothered getting a ticket.

Would've thought we'd sell it out easily.

There's been very little publicity from the club about buying tickets beforehand, so I'd imagine a lot of folk will just turn up on the day expecting to pay at the gate, or get tickets from that little booth thing.

Plenty of folk I know heading over who haven't bothered getting a ticket.

That's true actually - there's been nothing on the offical website saying people have to buy tickets and my mates were just going to pay at the gate. Let's hope that there aren't fans locked out.

Not to sure what the away end holds but it used to be full most times when we were in 1st division before. I would have thought that it would have been all ticket for away fans but there has been no communication from ICT regarding tickets or how to go about getting them. Checked the official website and not a thing about it there.

From what i heard the club initially had 500 tickets fro the terracing and asked for another 200, of which 100 has been sold. The seating area is as good as sold out, and i think more than 100 will turn up on the day for the match, but i suspect that county will have surplus tickets available.

Around 1000 tickets sold by ICT already and Ross County have, grudgingly for some reason, agreed to send the club another couple of hundred terracing tickets.

I would recommend people get tickets in advance to save the risk of disappointment.

would love to see it sold out but sadly i cant see it

You sure? can you imagine the smell...

Well thats just what the woman in the shop said. dont shoot the messenger! :(