ben jackson

strathyjags

is charlie ever going to play him? he hasnt even come on as a sub yet,and with him just signing until the end of the season how is charlie gonig to know what hes like in a match if he doesnt play him?why not take him on yesterday instead of mcallister?

I don't understand why McCallister gets so much stick on this board, he gives 110% whenever he comes on the park and has come very close to scoring the last couple of occasions he has come on as a sub.

He is still a young player and I have no doubt he will have a much bigger impact on the team next season.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Ben Jackson took a nasty knock during the reserve game and has inured his knee. Looks quite bad, he had to be stretchered off as they couldn't get him onto the carry chair to carry him off that way. He was given a pain killing injection at the stadium, but it looks like he might be out for a bit. I hope that is turns out to be just a knock and that it doesn't ruin his chances of an extended contract. I have been very impressed with what I have seen of him in the reserves

Jackson did ok last night against an experienced Falkirk reserve team, maybe its just his age, but he needs to get that wee bit extra into his game, looks like a young Dargo type player.

Anyway while you are talking of Fox, he was very poor last night IMO, wee flashes of what could be, mingled with large spells of indifference.

The same could be said for Mcallister.

Guest kingkojak

no comment on foxy but im confident we are going to get good things oot of Rory. have seen him a few times and have been impressed with his flicks and tricks.