Shirts for sale

Needs must and i've stuck some old shirts on ebay. I had them up for sale before but withdrew them due to a combination of lack of interest and another factor that i'll not go into :024:

Anyway, hopefully they'll go to a home that will give them lots of wear. Ebay links for you all:

Inverness Thistle Shirt

Caledonian FC Shirt

old ICT goalie shirt

old ICT shirt

All proceeds going to the 'home improvements fund raising campaign' :lol:

fair one dude, ill even throw in a blunt rusty hacksaw blade lol, it is a very important peace of our history your selling my man, where did you pick up the Caley top, even back in the day they were like hens teeth...

fair one dude, you'll get a small forture for the old ICT and the Caley top dude, good spots...

Hmm... with some of the offers i've had 'off auction' it would seem that some folk don't place much value on the shirts! Fair enough if you could pick them up no problem but with some of the offers i've had, you would be mistaken for thinking that I was trying to flog last season's away shirt :D

Ive got that one lol, I've got my limits too, but i'll wait till the end of the auction to be honest, but they will go to a good home if i get them as they will see ICT games old Caley top in all!!

The shirts are dying on their feet once again. There is very little interest on ebay with virtually no 'watchers' keeping track of them. I'm going to end the auctions early and get them relisted without reserve to try and prompt some bidding. I'm thinking the whole concept of a reserve put folk off.

Obviously you need a new angle.... ICT sock :boldblue:

He has another quality item too.....chewing gum

personally, I like this other one from a different seller .... not for the actual item, but the drawing of Muttley on the desk he photographed it on :P

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Menu-Celtic-v-Invern...=item20ac13c68e

Caledonian FC shirt going back on ebay to get shifted - auction will start Monday evening at 7pm. It's on there with reserve set. If anyone wants to make me an offer then give me a shout.

Whats the reserve ?

Only one way to find out

The point of having a reserve on the shirts is to encourage early bidding by multiple interested parties (rather than the usual ebay last second bidding) and to ensure that it doesn't go for less than I want it to. If you're interested bid away and help the process along. People sometimes also try to offer amounts 'off auction' to secure the item and make sure they don't miss out at the last minute by a vulture bidder!

I have the option of reducing the reserve at any point also if it looked like it wasn't quite going to reach it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy