Shirts for sale

Needs must and i've stuck some old shirts on ebay. I had them up for sale before but withdrew them due to a combination of lack of interest and another factor that i'll not go into B)

Anyway, hopefully they'll go to a home that will give them lots of wear. Ebay links for you all:

Inverness Thistle Shirt

Caledonian FC Shirt

old ICT goalie shirt

old ICT shirt

All proceeds going to the 'home improvements fund raising campaign' :angry:

BICT - just out of curiosity do you have any history to these tops

dude, I'll bid on it but i dont have pay pal, so it'll be a cheque if i win and im in no rush to get it up here so oviusly if i do get it i wont be looking for it untill your happy with my spondolicks..

Needs must and i've stuck some old shirts on ebay. I had them up for sale before but withdrew them due to a combination of lack of interest and another factor that i'll not go into :P

Anyway, hopefully they'll go to a home that will give them lots of wear. Ebay links for you all:

Inverness Thistle Shirt

Caledonian FC Shirt

old ICT goalie shirt

old ICT shirt

All proceeds going to the 'home improvements fund raising campaign' :banana99:

BICT - just out of curiosity do you have any history to these tops

Not really.... well, other than an inspired 5-a-sides performance that I once put in whilst wearing the old ICT shirt. I remember scoring a peach of a goal - a ping into the top corner from just inside the opposition half.

Its three days in of a ten day auction, its up at 12 quid now and you had at least ?31 before but you keep pulling the auction.

Why dont you just say what you want for it in the sale section?

That way you can see who's interested and the bonus of no ebay and paypal fees?

Its three days in of a ten day auction, its up at 12 quid now and you had at least ?31 before but you keep pulling the auction.

Why dont you just say what you want for it in the sale section?

That way you can see who's interested and the bonus of no ebay and paypal fees?

Yes it was at ?31 quid and was almost finished. As I saw it, the shirt was never going to meet it's reserve with only 3 folk watching it (it tells you that on the seller page) so I pulled it to restart it and jazz up the auction listing to (hopefully) achieve the reserve. The lead bidder at that time had also contacted me direct to tell me what his max bid was and whether i'd be prepared to accept that. Incidently, he is the lead bidder again just now.

The shirt was up for sale before ages ago and yes I did pull it. The reason for that was because I was scunnered by grief I got off someone for selling the shirt so I thought 'sod it'! At that point in time it was sitting at just over ?200 believe it or not. In hindsight, at that kind of price, I should just have let it run it's course and put up with the flack!

It's on ebay with a reserve. The general idea of that is to encourage more people to bid on it early and get a 'stake' in the auction. If I say a top-whack price on here then the result would be that people don't bid a penny and the auction possibly goes nowhere. However if people bid up to their maximum then it keeps the auction process going and they might secure the shirt. There's nothing to stop people making me an offer. At the end of the day, what is a pre-merger shirt worth to an ICT supporter? One person might think 20 quid is fair, while someone might be prepared to blow a few hundred.... who knows. Is it in my interests to ask for a price that might be lower than what some folk are prepared to pay, or do the opposite and put folk off by asking for a high price?

Here's a story for you that illustrates the situation. I sold an old Scotland shirt on ebay a few years ago and ideally wanted ?100 quid for it. I would have been delighted with that amount. It achieved a reserve of ?70 within a day and at auction end sold for ?360 with 3 bidders fighting over it in the last minutes. I would have happily sold it for 70 - 100 quid on day one and, effectively, undersold it for what it was 'worth' on the market.

The sale proceeds are going to be used for home improvements so i'm basically selling stuff of reasonable value that is doing nothing so that work can get underway sooner rather than later. I haven't worn the shirts to games or playing 5s for ages so it's a case of higher priorities ruling at the moment. My garage has been sorted out too into 'car boot' piles and ebay piles. Hope that explains why i'm being slightly greedy in what I want the shirt to sell for.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy