Liam polworth

WYNESS101

Celtics 14 yr old Islam Feruz will be playing too, due to Scotlands new school eligibility ruling

He looks like a real good prospect...

Brilliant goal to put Scotland 1 up.

Does that new ruling only extend to schools football?

Nope. Hence why there was so much media attention given to Andy Driver a few weeks ago.

Scored for Scotland against England in the Victory shield many years back. Kissed the badge as well apparently B)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as Andrew Driver did, he attends Hillhead High School - a non-denominational comprehensive.

IMO people from the West End shouldn't be allowed to represent Scotland. English, Somali, whatever - they're all a bunch of cardigan wearing Belle and Sebastian clones who wouldn't know a football if it rustled their mop-top.

Just as Andrew Driver did, he attends Hillhead High School - a non-denominational comprehensive.

IMO people from the West End shouldn't be allowed to represent Scotland. English, Somali, whatever - they're all a bunch of cardigan wearing Belle and Sebastian clones who wouldn't know a football if it rustled their mop-top.

haha I actually know a B&S band member and he happens to be a huge football fan (no comment on his allegiances...) but hey, he's nouveau west end anyway...

haha I actually know a B&S band member and he happens to be a huge football fan (no comment on his allegiances...) but hey, he's nouveau west end anyway...

Nouveau west end!!! *waggles fingers under the chin* I think it is those whom Stan was referring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HTBwvwVNT4

Great footbal related reference.

Amazing what you can find in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HTBwvwVNT4

Great footbal related reference.

"Another day in June, we'll pick eleven for football.

We're playing for our lives the referee gives us f*ck all.

I saw you in the corner of my eye on the sidelines.

Your dark mascara bids me to historical deeds."

I don't get it.

Anyway.....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay of topic............Liam Polwarth.....great to see him in a Scotland shirt. His dad gave me what might still be my favourite moment watching football. Little known fact - Ian Polwarth was Alex Ferguson's first signing for Aberdeen.

Anyway.....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay of topic............Liam Polwarth.....great to see him in a Scotland shirt. His dad gave me what might still be my favourite moment watching football. Little known fact - Ian Polwarth was Alex Ferguson's first signing for Aberdeen.

Guess you're talking about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE_QMNIih7A. Proper muddy pitch too. Fantastic.

Edited by Caley

Go **** yourself, that's where I live.

You forgot the bit about being short-tempered.

• 2 months later...

For Scotland U16, or Scotland representation at any level?

eh aye at any level... well done wee man :D

no,

Roscoe was called up when he was a teenager. Mark Brown, Ian Black & Craig Dargo all played for Scotland B against Turkey B up here in Inverness. Rory McAllister had played for Scotland under 19's when he was here and im sure there was someone else

Guy Kerr also played for Scotland Under 16s. Or Under 17s.

didnt know(or remember) that Kerr played? :006:

Duncan shearer played for full scotland squad

Edited by northstandfan