Picture below username

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

As the topic states i have tried to upload a picture just below my name but for some reason it won't let me :D :)

Help appreciated as i would like one instead of nothing :D :D :D .

go to "my profile" in the menu above and you will reach your control panel

choose "edit avatar settings" - you will have 2 choices - use on from our list or upload one of your own.

To use one from our list, choose a category of avatars from the dropdown and click "go" then choose one in the page that loads by clicking the little radio button underneath it. when you are sure, click "use selected avatar" at the bottom and it will change it for you.

If you want to upload a pic, then instead of choosing a category from the list simply use the browse button to choose one from your computer and take it from there.

You need to save the image you want on your own machine (save it to desktop and it's easier to find) unless you will use one that's om the site already.

Then click on "My Profile" at the top.

In the "Menu" on the left go to "personal profile" and click on "Edit Avatar Settings".

Click "Browse" and find your picture on your desktop then "Upload"

Click "Update Avatar" and your new Avatar should appear on your screen.

If this doesn't work the file may be the wrong extension type or too large.

Here's a picture to get you going.

post-2081-1257371152.jpg

Guest Mahonio

Thanks, as you can see i have uploaded one :lol::lol::lol:

By the way PullMyFinger i found a rude comment by you posted on my comments part but will let it lie as it had a bit of the truth and also you helped on here so i want to start from fresh and ignore past disagreements as, for Godsake i think we both support same team (i think but only because of your picture :D :lol: :015:)