Singing Area For Saturday

RiG

Hello,

Given that we'll have the luxury of terracing on Saturday which gives a lot more freedom of movement I suggest that all those wishing to create some sort of "Singing Section" head for the area just behind the goals. None of this Section G / Section E / Main Stand "rivalry" mince - lets all get together get right behing the guys from the off. Up for it?

Bring it on! :lol:

Hello,

Given that we'll have the luxury of terracing on Saturday which gives a lot more freedom of movement I suggest that all those wishing to create some sort of "Singing Section" head for the area just behind the goals. None of this Section G / Section E / Main Stand "rivalry" mince - lets all get together get right behing the guys from the off. Up for it?

at the moment I'm leaning towards drving through and getting to the ground early(ish) to get a decent spot behind the goals. Pity bullock wasn't still with county. Behind the goals sounds like a good plan. See you there RiG. We'll boo the team to victory.

Hello,

I'm in. :lol:

Hello,

Bring it on! :rotflmao:

Fecking right. ICT loyal army i say! LOYAL ARMY!!!

Tophat!

This isn't just restricted to the young ones either. Any old folk fancy making a fool of themselves ( :rotflmao: ) and making some noise head to behind the goals. Shame Bullock isn't in goals for County anymore - he provided top quality entertainment. Always had a laugh with him at Derbys.

EDIT: Top 6 - I'm heading through with Jay_7. Think about 11ish or thereabouts.

Edited by RiG

Tophat!

This isn't just restricted to the young ones either. Any old folk fancy making a fool of themselves ( :rotflmao: ) and making some noise head to behind the goals. Shame Bullock isn't in goals for County anymore - he provided top quality entertainment. Always had a laugh with him at Derbys.

Bawjaws bullock and his pie eating antics. He is great banter. David Somers is the ref for saturday. Hope he isn't fooled by the conty players cheating and general dirty play.

<<puzzled smiley>>

What is the tune for the Jonny Hayes chant..................the reason I ask is, this one would sit nicely

Na na na na, na na na na

Hey hey Hayes

Jonny Hayes

It's from a band called Steam circa 1969, from Wikipedia see below

"Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" is a song written and recorded by Paul Leka, Gary DeCarlo and Dale Frashuer. Attributed to a fictitious band they named "Steam," it was released under the Mercury subsidiary label Fontana. It became a number one pop single on the Billboard Hot 100 in late 1969. Although subsequent recordings and a quickly assembled touring band Steam met with little success, "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" remains a perennial favorite. The song was later used as a basis for Kristinia DeBarge's hit single "Goodbye" and in the movie Remember the Titans.

Take a listen here, fits perfectly and has a number od adaptations, if you get my drift,

<<puzzled smiley>>

What is the tune for the Jonny Hayes chant..................the reason I ask is, this one would sit nicely

Na na na na, na na na na

Hey hey Hayes

Jonny Hayes

It's from a band called Steam circa 1969, from Wikipedia see below

"Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" is a song written and recorded by Paul Leka, Gary DeCarlo and Dale Frashuer. Attributed to a fictitious band they named "Steam," it was released under the Mercury subsidiary label Fontana. It became a number one pop single on the Billboard Hot 100 in late 1969. Although subsequent recordings and a quickly assembled touring band Steam met with little success, "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" remains a perennial favorite. The song was later used as a basis for Kristinia DeBarge's hit single "Goodbye" and in the movie Remember the Titans.

Take a listen here, fits perfectly and has a number od adaptations, if you get my drift,

I'd Fly Over Dingwall Tomorrooooow...