Ross County -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like Hayes made a bit of a difference when he came on, at least.

Hayes is a far better player than Imrie IMHO and should have started!

Yeah, Hayes has been excellent every time I've seen him this season. I can understand why TB was reluctant to change a winning side, but I think I said in another thread that against teams capable taking the game to us, Hayes should start as his pace is so effective in counter-attacking. Interesting that it was Sanchez who made way for him: he's also been pretty good every time I've seen him, but perhaps he wasn't doing it today.

Edited by alternative maryhill

Still 6th but now 7 pts behind QoS and Dundee :(

I think, considering how poor overall we have been this season.....we can consider ourselves very lucky to only be 7 pts of top spot. Shows how close this league is

Still 6th but now 7 pts behind QoS and Dundee :(

I think, considering how poor overall we have been this season.....we can consider ourselves very lucky to only be 7 pts of top spot. Shows how close this league is

A very tight league indeed - bottom 3 have been cast adrift already - Dunfermline though are in 7th one point behind us and only 8 pts off the top spot. With all the top 7 able to take points off each other there is a long way to go in this league - with a little more luck or better finishing we may have had at least a point today but as you say this is a tight league with many twists and turns to come B)

Just on the way home,

Cant complain about losing the game we had soooooooooo many chances to win the league but we just blew chance after chance

Just out played again by counter and defiently well done to Adams he has worked out a way to control us and his team does it well

Still 6th but now 7 pts behind QoS and Dundee B)

True dat. It also shows how bad some of the other teams can be as well.

The first half was a truly shocking display. County were first to every ball. The second was slightly better but we had to push on. Three extremely poor performances in derby games is not acceptable. Okay we won one but it was still a dire game. Sanchez just aint strong enough when he doesn't have space to play and Bulvitis was awful. Hayes made a slight impact when he came on. Can't complain about the defeat. Butcher has had long enough now.

back in now.thoroughly hacked off.county owned us in the first half mainly down to their midfield over running ours. second half we improved and on another day could have sneaked a draw but wouldn't have deserved it. hayes did do well when he came on but we struggled to get in behind them again.they seemed to try to hang on to their lead second half and we didnt have enough to break them down. not an enjoyable day out after all B)

A poor second, at present County are a better side than us. Beating a couple of poor sides was a false dawn at the moment we are a bad side.

Edit to add, how the heck Butcher finds Bulvitis a capable defender is beyond me, ship him out as soon as possible

Edited by stevico1

Just spoken to my old man upon his return from the game. He said Tokely, Munro & Bulvitis were appalling and that Proctor & Imrie hardly kicked the ball. Anyway at the game like to comment?

I cannot for the life of me understand TB's thinking, ICT were beaten once already, by the County, so he must have known how they played, hasn't he also got people watching them, there formations etc: and lets face it Derek Adams isn't well known as a manager but he seems to be doing the business at County.

So my question is why isn't the vastly applauded TB not doing the same at ICT??? , bet Derek Adams wages, do not come NEAR TB's

Edited by latviaman