Butcher must Go!

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

This is only my opinion and isn't a heat of the moment statement but BUTCHER GET TO F**K YOU AIN'T FIT TO MANAGE ICT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robbo please come back.

Thoughts?

Edited by Mahonio

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree. I was prepared to give him time and it seemed with recent results we had turned the corner but it turns out we can only play against the poorer teams in the league. As soon as we come up against a decent team our only tactic is to play long balls. He can even see his signings haven't been good enough. He has to go now but i doubt we can afford it.

What a joke. We finally start playing well and you want Butcher to go? Get a grip man. Earlier on in the season we were pretty dire and I wouldn't have been particularly fussed had the manager walked, but the team is clearly improving now and I have faith we are going in the right direction. If we were to go on another downward spiral then perhaps it would make sense to review Butcher's position, but now? That's just daft.

Butcher must stay.

2-1 away against a team of similar standard is no disgrace. I didn't see it but, as its the results that count, this is no catastrophe. We're seven points of the top. He should have until his contract runs out in the summer.

This is going to be one of those arguments that just goes round in circles, but I agree with The Knowledge. Why should the club spend money it can't afford paying off Terry Butcher and assume that a new manager coming in mid-season is going to be able to make an improvement with a team made up of Butcher signings? There's no way we're going down this season and history tells us that the club that comes down from the SPL invariably struggles in the first season. We're going to have a mediocre season; it's disappointing but not a huge surprise. Unless the home support falls away drastically, it makes more sense economically for a new manager to come in at the start of the summer and begin rebuilding then.

Edited by alternative maryhill

Personally I would be delighted to see him and Malpas walk out the door tomorrow, however they ain't going to walk, the club couldn't afford to get rid of them even if they wanted to, so whether we like it or not they are here for a while yet so best just get on with it.

butcher wasnt to blame for today its the team that was crap no excuses

completely agree. No way is Butcher to blame for this. He stuck with the team that had scored 9 goals in 2 games and thought that may just be able to get something out of this game. It backfired badly but the Caley shape was ripped apart inside a few minutes

Agreew tith whats been said. How is it possibly Butcher's fault when you get guys, who play heartlessly.

Esson and Hayes are the only ones that should be remotely happy with their performance.

Defence - 1/10

Agreew tith whats been said. How is it possibly Butcher's fault when you get guys, who play heartlessly.

Esson and Hayes are the only ones that should be remotely happy with their performance.

Defence - 1/10

esson was unlucky with the 1st goal in that it bounced straight to Scott Boyd and should have been furious with Munro for leaving Gardyne unmarked in the 6 yard line.

The team let him down badly!

Tokely in press this morning saying he wanted heat turned up but he played at a wimper. Posted missing for cross for second.

We seem to be losing more goals from balls coming in from his side of the park.

I would have thought he would have learned how to handle his inadequacy to attack and then get back - he strolls.

Imrie got short shrift from defence trying to stop cross coing in but failed, but at least he got back.

Was however really disappointed in fans behind goal.

Apart from toliet rolls being thrown, 1 plastic water bottle and a ketchup (again plastic) bottle were thrown onto park.

The fans around should have pointed out culprits - don't need this sort of behaviour.

Having moved up here from Glasgow 10 years ago and followed Caley all this time do not want to see this stupidity ceeping into game up here

Was however really disappointed in fans behind goal. Apart from toliet rolls being thrown, 1 plastic water bottle and a ketchup (again plastic) bottle were thrown onto park. The fans around should have pointed out culprits - don't need this sort of behaviour. Having moved up here from Glasgow 10 years ago and followed Caley all this time do not want to see this stupidity ceeping into game up here

Yep i agree but i couldnt see properly to identify anyone. one guy was chucked out but less than 5 minutes later he was back standing behind me. We knew it was a powderkeg waiting to go off but it was an absolute disgrace and it shouldnt be encouraged

so we play against a team that on the day are better than us and lose so the manager must go. pathetic

County were barely better than us. they werent convincing either and it surely isnt a show for them to be happy with if they want to win this league

Edited by caleykid1994

Butcher will not leave. This is his last chance in management.

Robbo will never manage ICT again while certain board members are alive.

The board will not sack Butcher, to either save face or money. If anything more money will be ploughed into the team come January.

County are simply a good team. They aren't better than us, but know exactly how to play against us.