Interesting reserve lineup

Alex MacLeod

Fraser

Fox, Proctor, McCaffrey, Golabek

Hart, Duncan, Keogh, Morgan

Bayne, McAllister

Subs – MacKenzie (GK), Sutherland for Golabek (45 mins), Soane for Keogh (75 mins), Watson, Wood for Bayne (64 mins).

Above is the lineup for the recerve game against Aberdire taken from official site. Assuming the lineup was as written then its a rather strange back four. Every one out of normal position. Was that how they actually started and if so was it working, even though they did get beat.

Also who are Watson and Wood. Do they show promise.

Guest kingkojak

Subs – MacKenzie (GK), Sutherland for Golabek (45 mins), Soane for Keogh (75 mins), Watson, Wood for Bayne (64 mins).

Also who are Watson and Wood. Do they show promise.

how much promise can watson show on the bench?  :017:

kingkojak, if you re-read my question you will notice it is in the present tense. "Also who are Watson and Wood. Do they show promise".

Do they show promise, not did they show promise. The question is directed at anyone in the know, who may even know the players in question, and who is able to answer it sensibly. It was not intended to meet with a sarcastic response.

I dont recall either of the two being mentioned before as squad players so was curious as to their standing.l

Guest kingkojak

alex, i apologise if my response upset you.   as you point out i clearly misread your question and perhaps my respnse was sarcastic and immature.  i will endeavour not to make the same mistake again in the future and promise to be more attentive in reading posts. 

but one question remains...........

how much promise did watson show from the bench? 

:006: