Spirits are still high

Harry Chibber

Clicky

Wise words from Hastings

After the United saga we can't complain of not getting any media coverage

I liked this:

It certainly doesn't affect me and I'm sure it won't affect the boys. I'm happy to have him playing alongside me.  Maybe at a bigger club, with bigger egos, it would be a problem but it's not having any bearing on us.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

This is becoming farcical and is really nonsense, the player wants away and another club is willing to pay, Dods is professional and will I'm sure turn as good a game as he can but he will harbour some resentment against the ICT management. Let the man go and be done with it!

He is a professional and his integrity is at stake, he will perform admirably.

Totally agree with that.... You don't have to be some kind of fanatical, dyed-in-the wool supporter of your club to put in a decent shift and a decent performance.

Dods has been a model pro since he came here.... I sincerely hope his comittment to ICT will not be doubted this afternoon, and for the rest of the time he remains with this club.....