A message from Canada Bob

Scarlet Pimple

:lol:

Canada Bob is in Playa Blanca on business .

With 363 sunny days in a year and no more than 2 days of rain I think he is also on a pleasure trip.

Anyway he has forgotten his laptop or summat and has asked me to tell his online friends that he will not be posting on here for a while. He could be away for several months since he has a vist to Africa planned also I believe.

Meanwhile we languish here in Canada with the first snowfall now having appeared on th nearby peaks..looks lovely but it has been cold of late so it looks like time to hunker down.

Cheers for now.

Scarlet

;)

Canada Bob is in Playa Blanca on business .

With 363 sunny days in a year and no more than 2 days of rain I think he is also on a pleasure trip.

Anyway he has forgotten his laptop or summat and has asked me to tell his online friends that he will not be posting on here for a while. He could be away for several months since he has a vist to Africa planned also I believe.

Meanwhile we languish here in Canada with the first snowfall now having appeared on th nearby peaks..looks lovely but it has been cold of late so it looks like time to hunker down.

Cheers for now.

Scarlet

HMP Playa Blanca :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to get on line from a cyber cafe here in Playa Blanca, first time I've been to Playa Blanca but it beats the hell out of Blackpool :angry: and to be honest most of the other places I've been anywhere in the world ! at any price...

Some really classy hotels around here, not that I'm in one of them, this is where I have set up my base camp for my expeditions to Cameroon and Nigeria, {connected with that mosquito stuff I make}

Villa Roma

I'm here {and there} for 6 months, someone has to do it :lol: but thankfully it's tax deductable :blink:

I'm actually in Faro Park, about 4 miles west of Playa Blanca, but a nice walk into town takes me about an hour and a half, longer when I stop for a Guinness in the Princess Yaiza, a hotel equal to the best of them in Florida, the Carolina's of Vegas. But all the other hotels are top notch too, the nearest one to my place is the Rubicon Palace, if you can get a decent deal on a stay at any of the hotels in Playa Blanca you'll have a great time, check this site out...

Playa Blanca

You can't beat breakfast here at the Lighthouse Bar

I spend a bit of time at the Timinfaya Palace it's top notch, they even have a grab a Granny Night every Wednesdays. I went last week to check it out, you should have seen them, it looked more like Halloween than a Disco, all these 60+ year olds with huge teeth receding gums, it was frightening, looked like a walrus colony.

Can you imagine what it's like when an old bird the spittin' image of that Gannny in "Benidorm" is sat opposite to you, with split crotch panties !

She gives me a flash and says, "would you like some of this" !!!

I says "No thanks, look what its done to yer knickers"...

Anyway, if you steer clear of the Grannies on their last night before they go home you'll be in good shape...

The classiest hotel I've seen in a while is the Princess Yaiza if you really want a 5 Star experience this is it for sure, a great place for couples.

If you're on a bit of a budget then this is one of many really decent places, right on the ocean front.

Club Puerto Chico

Other than the above I've done a bit of fishing, using marshmallows as bait, {that's a Canadian thing}, get's you salmon over there, they like the sweetness of it, but the fish round here are near tame, too easy to catch, like the Grannies, full of bones and not good eating, {again like the Grannies}...

Hey up, me half hour is near up so I;ll have to sign off, but, before I do...

Joe de Maggio !!! "You have mail" {to your hotmail account, check it out and PVT me.

Canada Bob.

Edited by Canada Bob